How do I fix my Facebook passwords
You can delete the Facebook account using your smartphone
Removing the app is not enough if you want to delete your Facebook account
If you have made the decision to delete your Facebook account, it only takes a few a few stepsto put this into action. Removing the app from your smartphone is one of them, but not the only one. Although the rumor still persists among some users, it is not enough just to delete the app icon from your iOS or Android phone. You have now removed the application from your phone. However, this has no effect on your Facebook account. To remove this too, you need to follow a few steps first. Once you have done this, you can then remove the application from your smartphone.
Create a backup copy
There can be many reasons for you to delete your Facebook account. Deleting your account is relatively easy. What you should definitely do in the beginning is one of all of your activities that you have been doing on Facebook Download log. This log is basically a written listing of everything you've done on Facebook in the past. This includes posts on your timeline, uploaded photos and videos, stories, “likes”, messages and much more information. After you have removed your account, all of this information is deleted once and for all. If you want to delete your Facebook account, it is therefore advisable to download this data once. That way you can Retrace what you've done on Facebook in the past. To download the data, first open the app, go to Settings and scroll all the way down to you "Download your information" get displayed.
Delete Facebook account
After you have backed up your data, you can delete your Facebook account. To do this, go to Settings and type in the search line "Account" a. This is definitely the easiest way to find the feature that you are looking for. Choose the first one from the suggestions that appear "Delete your account and information" out. Then tap on the option "Delete account" and on "Continue and deactivate account". As a result, your account including all your data, postings, photos, videos and messages will be permanently removed. For your information: It can take up to 90 days for all of your information to actually be deleted from Facebook.
Remove app icon
After you have successfully deleted your account, you can now do that Delete the app symbol from your mobile phone. After all, you will no longer need access to the social network in the future. If you have an iPhone, hold your finger briefly on the corresponding icon and then tap on the small "x" above the symbol. If you are an Android user, you can remove the application via the app drawer and "Uninstall".
- WHAT'S THE BEST ROM FOR GALAXY Y.
- What is reverse child adoption
- Why do people intentionally ruin something good
- Why are people afraid of new things
- How do religious colleges teach evolution
- How has the need shaped you
- Where is a service center in Surat
- When does Samsung foldable phone start?
- Why did Roman soldiers drink vinegar?
- How does your family play Monopoly
- What is telepresence video conferencing
- What is the heaviest liquid per liter
- Would you go out with a minor
- What is the most famous abstract art
- Who were the Xiongnu
- What wars were the Gatling used for
- Vinyl stickers can be used outdoors
- Alcohol is used as fuel
- Why should I do a primary school teacher
- Are there magnetic charges or not?
- Why does Benzema start via Morata
- What are some good mobile trading platforms
- What is HIV positive and what is HIV negative
- How do I escape a diagnosis of schizophrenia
- How Can Americans Avoid Double Medical Billing?
- What are some of Gough Whitlam's quotes
- How do I use in German
- What are the best natural looking lipsticks
- I represent you a trillionaire
- Who paid the tuition fees for Sundar Pichai
- Why should we care about our nation?
- Nature How can I overcome arachnophobia
- What are some medicinal benefits of cannabis
- You can return items from Amazon online