What are the studio headphones under 100
Top 10 over-ear up to 100 euros
We have put together the top 10 best over-ear headphones up to 100 euros for you. The open and half-open models were able to convince in the test.
In over-ear headphones, dynamic headphones designed according to the closed principle are mostly used. These leave the space between the ear and the membrane of the listener closed, thus shielding the outside world from the music and vice versa. Openly designed models offer more transparency and airiness, but they emit sound to the outside world.
As long as the over-ears have a moderate impedance of a maximum of 50 ohms, they do not make any insurmountable demands on portable devices such as smartphones or tablets.
The editors of AUDIO and stereoplay present you the top 10 over-ear headphones, which offer the best compromise between sound, comfort and enjoyment in the price segment of a maximum of 100 euros and can feel equally at home in the home environment as well as when traveling.
Top 10 over-ear up to 100 euros
Price-performance recommendation: Panasonic RP HX 550
The over-ear headphones from Panasonic are far more expensive than their price would suggest and sound much more elegant than would be expected for this price. Despite the moderate price, the developers of the HX 550 attached great importance to detail and good workmanship.
For example, the flat cable included in the delivery prevents cumbersome and annoying knotting of the one-sided supply line. In everyday life, the Panasonic proves to be a melodious beau that seems to be tailored to a younger clientele with its powerful bass and slightly restrained mid-high range.
Alternative: Philips Citiscape Uptown
The Philips Citiscape Uptown is the perfect alternative for all those for whom the Teufel Aureol Real appears optically too opulent or even too progressive. With the microphone integrated in the single-sided, turbulence-free flat cable, as well as volume control, it is easy to switch between music and phone calls.
The Philips Citiscape Uptown offers its headset functionality to devices from the Android and iOS universe. The Philips is definitely the first choice for a stylish appearance in hectic urban life with a calming euphoria at the same time.
Test winner: Teufel Aureol Real
As the only openly conceived model within the top 10, the Teufel Aureol Real shows all competitors in the price segment up to 100 euros, where the current reigning - tonal milestone - can be found.
The Aureol Real delivers a balanced sound that accompanies longer listening sessions with finely structured, three-dimensional images. The discoloration-free bass and the fine-nerved mid-high range make you sit up and take notice.
Eight hi-fi headphones in the test
Philips Fidelio X2 in the test
- How is heaven represented in Greek mythology
- How reliable is the Range Rover 2018
- What does a trip mean
- When are side hugs used in the UK?
- The BJP is slipping nationwide
- What is Note Holder
- Why Forex Traders Make More Money
- When was the camera flash invented?
- What herbs can be used for depression?
- Arkansas is the deep south
- What is the birthday song in Tamil
- What are the military regions of China
- When were you a hero 1
- Is profit considered an asset or liability
- What eating habits will make me happier?
- Mission trips are fine
- Online Florist versus Florist Shop
- How many narcissists have committed murder
- What is the application of the logarithm
- What is the formula of silver nitrate
- What is the best startup for GIS
- How do girls lose weight quickly
- What does q Command do under Linux
- Can people create a mountain range