What are some wine bars in Melbourne
Melbourne: Hidden Bar Tour
Melbourne is known for its cozy pubs, from Australian classics to chic wine bars. Experience four unique pubs and learn about the history of the city from your guide.
About this activity
- Effortless cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 protective measures
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Use your phone or print out your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Start time 15:00
- Fast entry through express security control
- Hear the history of Melbourne with a drink in hand
- Sample local beers, wines and cocktails at four unique Melbourne pubs
- Discover hidden gems known only to locals
- Local English speaking guide
- Drinks, food, souvenirs, personal expenses, tips for the guide
This activity can only be booked online as the ticket office is closed.
- All customer contact points are cleaned regularly
- The number of visitors is limited to avoid crowds
Prepare for this activity
- Because alcohol preferences and tolerances vary, you pay a lower price for the tour and can purchase drinks as you wish
- Most bars accept bank cards, but there is usually a minimum amount. Feel free to bring cash to avoid this.
- Dress code: Melbourne weather can be very changeable. Please pay attention to the weather forecast and dress accordingly.
- This is a small group tour with a maximum of 12 people
- The booking is confirmed when you receive your voucher. If you have any questions or need more information, you can contact the organizer using the email address or telephone number (only during business hours) on your voucher.
- Participants under the age of 18 cannot take this tour
based on 107 ratings
- Guide 4.8 / 5
- Value for money 4.7 / 5
- Service 4.9 / 5
- Organization 5/5
Everything went fine, it was a nice group of various people and to find the good (bar) places isn't that easy in Melbourne, although they have many of them, but all hard to find in the side streets. Just the little rush with the drinks to get from one place to the next one was sometimes difficult when you get a really big drink;)
Good tour but nothing included
Cloe was great, she took us to great places and she is super friendly and created a good atmosphere between the groups. On the other hand, we couldn't believe that drinks or even a small discount were included in one of the places we went. It's a paid tour where you end up paying triple the price. The guest would be happy to have at least one drink.Continue reading
John was absolutely fantastic. So knowledgeable and easy to get along with. The bars we went too were amazing and nothing like we've seen before. The staff at the bars were super friendly and had a great connection with John also We can’t recommend this tour and John highly enough Josh & Kelly
The world is waiting for you
Sign up for our newsletter and discover travel experiences that you will love.
- What did Napoleon do as emperor?
- What constitutes a good performance appraisal
- Which Tesla Model S has an autopilot?
- Can consciousness ever be expressed mathematically?
- What does queenie mean
- How do I make authentic harira
- Is Jeopardy suitable for deaf candidates
- Kawhi Leonard is smart
- How do you think about China 3
- How do potholes form
- How to make soundproof stairs
- Follows you on Instagram
- Ann Coulter had a stroke
- What gives people free will
- What is natural geography
- The two-phase electric motor requires a neutral conductor
- Animals besides spiders weave webs
- Why are we so afraid of failure
- Which means as soon as possible
- How easy is it to do hula hoop
- What is AccuWeather
- Where do writers get their ideas from?
- Has McDonalds smoothies
- Linux detects the Windows virus