How does a teenage brain work
Puberty is a stressful time for everyone involved. And the most beautiful: formative, unforgettable, full of good music.
The pubescent in general is always good for a laugh. Hardly any comedy can do without him - and without his numerous hardships. But the brain at this stage also has other issues. In addition to hormones that have gone wild (and the preferred gender), parties (and the preferred gender), computer games / apps / Whatsapp (please tick current trend) (and the preferred gender), it has significantly more synapses, for example. But also via significantly less myelin in the prefrontal cortex, i.e. the substance that gives the nerve fibers their speed. In the place where all these adult skills and values are at stake.
The pubescent brain is a major construction site. Show a ten year old pictures of emotional faces. Sadness, anger, joy - even a child is pretty good at reading other people's emotions. At 11 it gets worse. At 12 it gets really bad and until it is back to normal it has a driver's license. Only then will the teen you are yelling at understands - because they came home at 8:00 a.m. instead of 12:00 a.m., for example - that you may be a little aroused.
Anyone who reads books about dealing with adolescents will find one thing in particular for their parents: never give up! Here is the introduction by Nora Schultz.
- How do you get your song famous
- Has Tesla finished waxing
- What does exoskeleton
- Is 16 GB RAM enough for Photoshop
- How do I buy a used motorhome
- How can I improve my fishing website
- How difficult is MuleSoft
- How do I physically restart the Cisco switch
- Is Gatsby hair wax good
- Is basil an herb or a shrub?
- How is Shanghai Disney Resort doing
- Who Owns Content Posted on Facebook
- Could reverse fast, reverse early cancer
- What is the acceptance rate at MIT
- Is Sri Lanka a Hindu nation
- What is an Android 8
- Are you going to miss Telltale Games
- Women lay eggs
- Why is Bob Dylan mumbling
- Which is the largest cathedral in Florence
- What is your morning wake up routine
- What is the eligibility for the NEET
- When will the mhcet rankings be published?
- What are the best SMS ringtones