What happened when paper was heated
1 sheet of paper or 1 paper cup
1 solid wire ring
1 candle, water
The fire of the candle cannot light the paper because the water in the mug immediately dissipates the heat from the paper. In this way, the water in the cup gets warmer and warmer over time, without the paper starting to burn.
- How can science influence society?
- What can I do about tinnitus?
- Why didn't the ship sink?
- Why did you adopt a teenage child
- Valentine's Day is a Catholic holiday
- What is the difference between empathic and empathic
- Is French broken in Haitian Creole
- Is Goa safe for a tour
- Is social engineering real
- How is heaven represented in Greek mythology
- What if you could rewrite history
- What happened to the Germans in the Sudetenland
- Why are saris very elegant and attractive
- What are some creative political fundraising ideas
- What is 002 in percent
- Muslims believe in heaven
- How do Clover and Venmo compare
- Can a blockchain store data
- Why do students research in linguistics
- What is your normal speaking voice
- Why does life feel unreal
- Which country is best for practicing medicine
- Why are apple prices higher in Canada
- E-learning only attracts students