Are you concerned about PMP preparation?
Prerequisites for the PMP course from PMI
I think you should contact PMI customer service for clarification on your completion status. I think they will allow you to present only 4500 hours.
You should read this article. I think it will answer some of your frequently asked questions about the PMI PMP audit process (http://www.pmbypm.com/pmi-pmp-audit-process/).
Let me describe the full PMP process.
Two requirements must be met for PMP certification:
- Experience in project management
- 35 hours of project management training
In terms of project management experience
You will need 4500 hours of experience if you have a 4 year degree (bachelor's degree or equivalent). Otherwise you will need 7500 hours of experience if you have an equivalent diploma.
The PM experience should play a leading and guiding role. Therefore, the PM role is a must before running PMP. However, the PM role does not correspond to the PM name / title. PM role means that you should have managed all or part of a project. Your role in the project can be supplier management, team management, customer management, etc. The projects can relate to any industry. They can be big or small, technical or non-technical, and so on.
More information on 4500 hours of experience can be found here - (http://www.pmbypm.com/go/4500-hours-explanation-cornelius-ficthner/)
With respect to 35 contact hours
You can get them through PMP training. Training can be carried out in 3 different modes: 1. Self-learning online training 2. Teacher-led online training 3. Regular classroom training
Of these self-paced courses, courses are the most cost-effective, while in-class courses are the most expensive. You can get a self-study course for less than $ 50. The price and availability of the courses vary by region. Classroom courses are usually only offered in large cities. You can check the Internet to see if there is a PMP training provider in your area. It is more important to check whether the trainer is good or not. If the feedback from the trainer is not good, it is better to take an online instructor-led training course.
I ran a comparison of popular online training courses - both self-paced and teacher-led courses. Of all the options, self-learning courses are the cheapest.
If you are looking for a self-learning option, check out the comparison of popular online self-learning PMP training courses (Best PMP Self-Learning Online Training Course (http://www.pmbypm.com/best-self-learning-)) pmp-online -training course /)). It will help you determine which one is best for you.
However, if you are looking for a teacher-led option, you can read the comparison of popular online teacher-led PMP training courses (Best Online Teacher-Led PMP Training Course (http://www.pmbypm.com/best) comparison - Instructor-led-online-pmp-training-course /)) You can also refer to the complete guide to PMP certification (How to get PMP certification (http://www.pmbypm.com/go/complete-guide- pmp) -cornelius-fichtner /))
All the best.
- What is meant by query optimization
- What is an empty MP3 file
- Could Google work for the NSA
- What exactly is South Philly
- How do I use a macro lens
- Why should we please our partner
- Helps using cannabis oil with dementia
- Can someone help clarify this dream
- How do you think gender inequality began
- Is the hydronium ion unstable
- What will be the vision of the WCO
- What cores are bad for you
- Is a GPU a graphics card
- Were the Coptic Christians
- Will there be war in the future?
- Is Miami a party school
- What are the best product development strategies
- What is the perfect use of algorithms
- Do not appreciate psittacine birds music
- Muslim women can wear makeup
- How popular is BTS in Australia
- Are underground houses good or bad?
- Is Android really an open source project?
- Should electoral colleges be abolished