What causes human negligence
Causes of accidents: The human factor
1 Human behavior as the cause of accidents
2 Disordered conditions
4 hectic rush
5 The power of habit
6 Be distracted
7 The wrong shoe
8 Further information
1Human behavior as the cause of accidents
Human behavior often plays a decisive role in accidents at work.
2 Disordered relationships
Carelessness and disorder are common causes of accidents at work.
- cables in the way
- objects lying around on the floor,
- open drawers
- Crates, buckets, etc. parked in traffic routes
- tools stored in a mess
|What to do?|
There is also the situation that an obstacle cannot be removed or cannot be removed immediately. In this case, suitable barriers, barriers and warning signs help to avoid accidents.
An accident could have been avoided had it not been for ignorance.
- "Why should I get rid of the dirt that others have made?"
- "There is a loose tile there. Hopefully the caretaker will soon notice."
- "The socket is hanging from the wall. Somebody should fix it."
By the way: everyone in the company is jointly responsible for everyone's safety.
4 Hustle and bustle
Hurrying and hectic also increase the risk of accidents. If you are in a hurry, you can forget rules of conduct and precautionary measures, such as paying attention to where you are walking when you are walking.
It can be particularly dangerous on stairs if you hurry up two steps at once.
Go slow if you are in a hurry. Don't be rushed or rush yourself.
5 force of habit
Do you know that too? Certain movements have crept in and are no longer considered.
But actually they are dangerous:
- run down the stairs
- jump the last flight of stairs
- jump out of the cab of the truck
- get on a chair instead of fetching the ladder
6 To be distracted
"Hello, it's me. How are you? I'm at work and just on my way to the adjoining building. Just wanted me ... Ouch. Shit!"
"Hello, are you still there. What happened?"
Typical distractions when walking are:
- make calls or type on the mobile phone
- leaf through and read documents
- rummage in the bag, etc.
When walking you need undivided attention. So that you can really see where your feet are going.
7 The wrong shoe
Cause of the accident: unsuitable footwear.
This is what it says time and again in the accident reports to the employers' liability insurance association.
Anyone who is on their feet a lot at work needs shoes that support and protect the foot. Different shoes are suitable depending on the work area.
The following applies to all work shoes:
- You need to - a firm hold on the foot,
- The freedom of movement of the foot must not be restricted.
- The toes in particular need enough space to roll off.
- a non-slip, flexible sole and
- low heels
Anyone who stands and walks on floors that can be wet or slippery should wear shoes with non-slip soles.
Care should be taken to have shoes foot-friendly are.
|If foot injuries at work are to be expected, the company must provide safety shoes that are tailored to the hazard. And the employees have to wear them too.|
Tripping - sliding - falling
Traffic routes in the company
The quick climb
Ladders and steps
- What caused the jukebox to go down
- You can form your own opinion
- Has the stack overflow failed
- What is Rejuvena Cream
- Every scientific theory is based on facts
- What causes an INTP to become demotivated
- What does affordable cremation really cost
- Which is the best digital reception software
- Is the Kobe Bryant macaw over
- Schwannoma can cause fatigue
- Migraines can cause vomiting
- Is lacrosse safer than ice hockey
- Why is trans often grouped with sexuality
- What do people prefer hearts or thoughts
- What is acetal
- What is the currency of Madagascar 1
- Who is Yayati
- What is pose 69
- Who discovered quantum chemistry
- Can something finite exist in infinity
- What is the name of the Goas station
- Why does Sadhguru call himself Lord Shiva
- Does anyone know this place
- Is yoga and meditation overrated
- How do algo dealers work
- Are related to goblins and elves
- What is the use of Arduino sensors
- Why is my mother so cute
- What are some good films about interculturality
- Is sodium chloride NaCl or Na Cl
- What is the net wage for 9220s
- Which crypto currency is best now
- What can i get when i learn english