Are there apprenticeships in Liberia
The number of unemployed is falling, at the same time there are more vacancies - the labor market in the Weilheim agency district has developed positively compared to the previous month and the previous year. This is announced by the employment agency. Many apprenticeship positions could not be filled so far, there are 212 in the district. 18 young people still have no apprenticeship position. In the entire district, which also includes the districts of Starnberg, Landsberg am Lech, Weilheim-Schongau and Garmisch-Partenkirchen, there are 705 vacancies for every 76 training seekers.
Michael Schankweiler, managing director of the employment agency, advises entrepreneurs to also give supposedly weaker students a chance. "Young people who do not seem suitable at first glance, for example because of their grades, can in practice be exactly the right people for the training position." To prevent young people from dropping out of training, the employment office offers the "Assisted Training" program. The trainees are looked after and accompanied during their training, and the employers are also supported.
The development of the labor market is also positive in the district. The number of unemployed fell by 205 to 2,819 in October this year. This means that 27 fewer people were unemployed than a year ago. The rate was 2.3 percent in October, 2.5 percent in September and 2.4 percent a year ago. 913 people registered as unemployed. 1109 people ended their unemployment. 244 new jobs were registered in Fürstenfeldbruck. Thus there are 1345 vacancies in the district.
About a third of the vacancies, 32 percent, are offered in the area of production and manufacturing. With a good 16 percent, the area of health, social affairs, teaching and education is in second place. Commercial services, trade, sales and tourism come just in third place with almost 16 percent. Almost 14 percent of the vacancies are in the areas of transport, logistics, safety and security.
- A flow control valve reduces the pressure
- What does it not really mean
- What is Computational Geometry
- Why did Jesus come
- What is a code of conduct
- Prom is still popular
- Marshalls has an online shop
- Are there prime ministers in China
- How does alliteration work in a poem?
- Reading only wears out an SSD
- Removal of the epididymis can cause erectile dysfunction
- Why was Hitler called Fuehrer
- How often do people move
- Can men wear fishnet tights in public?
- Why is Brexit so famous
- How to make Sona Masoori rice
- What are dog registration papers important
- What's the best film about wine
- Salesforce is easy to learn
- How do pontoon bridges work
- What can we do for our parents
- How do I become happy in loneliness
- Is Indian foreign policy right or not
- Which is the best animated film of 2015