What's your rating of data logger
BIG DATA LOGGING.
ViGEM GmbH is your strong partner in the qualification and protection of automated driver assistance, camera and wiring systems as well as autonomous driving. As one of the leading manufacturers of high-performance data loggers, we have been working closely with well-known companies in the automotive industry in the field of innovative mobility concepts for over 10 years. Our CCA range of services (Car Communication Analyzer) ranges from individual hardware and software solutions to international customer service and the development of test environments.
The latest combination of data logger CCA 9010 and copier station CCA CS10 impresses with a recording speed of up to 25 Gbit / s, removable storage of up to 64 TB and a transfer speed of up to 50 Gbit / s. Further increases in performance are possible through the parallel use of several data loggers. The CCA product portfolio is characterized by a high degree of modularity and flexibility with tailor-made configurations.
Increasing urbanization and digitization around the world call for secure, automated mobility solutions. CCA data loggers are used to safeguard and qualify driver assistance systems and autonomous driving functions. They are used in the vehicle, in the laboratory and on the test bench.
Auto shows in China in the fast lane
While the pandemic still has Europe firmly under control, automobile shows are booming again in China. Our Chinese sales partner Sigent Technology Co., Ltd. plans to participate in Shanghai, Chongqing and Guangzhou. China Automotive Technology starts on May 6th in the Chongqing International Expo Center. Visitors can see the high-end data logging solution CCA 9010 and our modular compact solution CCA 9003 live at booth A79 and discuss their specific project requirements. Appointments: [email protected]
Software feature: pre-labeling
The ViGEM data loggers offer the practical pre-label function for semi-automatic commenting on test drives. For example, the environmental conditions of a test drive can be specified via the logger's web interface. During the journey, it is possible to dynamically add predefined event labels as well as to mark special occurrences in order to identify them later in the test data. Further
- How can you reach your full potential
- How do I immediately show extreme confidence
- AngelList is good for raising seed capital
- What is the eligibility for CCNP certification
- Is the big rip really devastating
- Can my eyes still be corrected?
- Why did you like Sudha Murthy
- Which crypto currency coin is not a scam
- Are Rutabaga GMOs
- Which hormones only work in women
- What is logistic growth curve
- What is pose 69
- What do I feed my hungry cat
- Should plastics be a source of energy
- What car has low mileage in India
- How to wash mini blinds
- Why can't fat people become stewardesses?
- When did New Order make it big?
- Why Choose a Digital Marketing Best Career
- What are some creative political fundraising ideas
- Are Samsung smartphones dead or do they die?
- How often does Cognizant offer on-site facilities
- What does Darth Vader
- How do some people become too confident