What are the biggest myths about tourists
The biggest myths about sunbathing
Unfortunately, sunburn is a constant companion in summer and sunshine. The travel portal urlaubshamster.at illuminates the most common myths about sunbathing and gives valuable tips.
Vienna (OTS) - The temperatures of the last few weeks suggest: Summer is approaching with great strides. With the rising temperatures you should think about the right sun protection. Because incorrect application or too much sun exposure can lead to premature skin aging or pigmentation disorders.
The travel portal Urlaubshamster.at has taken a closer look at the biggest myths about sunbathing and explains which ones are true or which one can safely be forgotten.
You don't get sunburn in the shade
Not correct. Up to 80% of the radiation intensity is reflected from sand, water or buildings. Sunshades or clouds do not keep the UV rays out either, so you should apply lotion in the shade.
Sunscreen is destroying the sea
Correct. According to the American marine authority NOAA, thousands of tons of sunscreen end up in the ocean and can destroy the coral reef ecosystem. The ingredients benzophenone-3 (also called oxybenzone) and octocrylene, which are contained in four out of five European sun protection products, are responsible for this. In some regions, such as Hawaii, they want to ban sunscreens with these ingredients.
Pre-tanning in the solarium? Faster tan with suntan oil? Does red actually turn into brown? And how do I protect my children?
Urlaubshamster.at answers these and other questions under this link
Inquiries & contact:
Christoph Luke | Media Relations
- What is meant by a Spanishad
- How do people get slaves from the Illuminati
- What should I bring to Punta Cana
- Chase the prestige that weighs on some elite institutions
- How often does Cognizant offer on-site facilities
- Who are the best builders in Thrissur
- How does an electron microscope work 1
- Where should I keep my music
- What are the most common isotopes of antimony
- What is a lethal dose of Klonopin
- Corn increases the fat in the body
- Who is your favorite member in the Trump cabinet
- Is it true that failure equals success?
- Which guy will marry me
- How do I sell my app prototype
- How do I get a prepaid Mastercard
- How to open Adobe Rar files
- What was Kennedy's Cold War policy
- What are some posture flaws
- Distributes TuneCore to SoundCloud
- How many Koreans are there in Uzbekistan
- What is your favorite beach on the island
- Why isn't my wisteria plant blooming?
- Crypto currencies are no longer a bubble