Which is more malleable iron or zinc
The name of the "fitting"(Fittings) stands for Fitting piece, Fitting, Connector and Accessory in the Pipe assembly technology. Each Piping system (Steel pipe, copper, stainless steel, plastic, multi-layer composite pipe) standardized fittings (Thread, solder, press, push-in, cutting ring fitting) or dimensions specified by the manufacturer. The fittings can be made of steel, malleable cast iron, copper, brass, gunmetal, stainless steel and plastic.
The Dimensions are from the Manufacturer documents refer to. About the specified dimensions is the so-called "z-measure method" (isometric illustration[Room scheme]) for the Prefabrication of Line parts possible.
The fittings will used For
· Straight connections of pipelines (sleeves, screw connections, couplings)
· Diameter change (Reductions)
· Change of direction (Pipe bends)
· Junctions (T-pieces [3 outlets])
· Crossings (4 outputs)
· Links to Components (Nipple)
· Connections of various pipe materials
- Connection thread: These pipe threads seal the thread in accordance with ISO 7-1 or prEN 10226-1 (those in the respective national edition, DIN 2999, BS 21)
- Fastening thread: These threads do not seal in the thread according to ISO 228-1
The Pipe thread to ISO 228-1 is a pure mechanical fastening thread. The seal, of the parts to be connected with it, takes place via Soft seals (Flat, pinch seals) or over metallic mating surfaces.
Source: GOK regulator and armatures company mbH & Co. KG
- Black malleable cast iron will be in a inert atmosphere (Inert gas or vacuum) annealed and has a uniform structure with a higher carbon content
- White malleable cast iron will be in a oxidizing atmosphere annealed and the carbon content of the edge zone is greatly reduced and the structure is decarburized, which is decisive for better galvanization or an alloying of the zinc layer, ensures higher strength with the same expansion and, through additional heat treatment, leads to conditional weldability and solderability.
To the Corrosion protection the malleable cast iron fittings galvanized. Whereby either the Hot-dip galvanizing or the galvanizing is applied. The Hot dip process becomes prefers used because doing a good Surface alloy with an even Layer thicknesses (at least 500 g / m2 or 70 µm). In the galvanic zinc plating only one is formed Top layer (maximum 25 µm) and no alloying with the material, which in practice is the Chipping at Expansion operations can lead. Therefore should galvanized fittings and galvanized pipesNot in Heating, solar and Hot water pipes to be built in.
Threaded pipe connection
The Capillary soldering fittings will be in the DIN EN 1254 Parts 1 - 5 - Copper and Copper Alloys - Fittings - are listed and are for processing with Copper pipes suitable according to DIN EN 1057. All fittings must be legible and permanent at least with the Manufacturer's mark and, if it is practically possible, with the Nominal diameter, the number and the part of this standard. The soldering fittings and accessories are available in the dimensions 6, 8, 10, 12, 15, 18, 22, 28, 35, 42, 54, 76.1, 88.9 and 108 mm.
About the z dimension (Construction dimension) specified by the manufacturers, the fittings can also be used for the Prefabrication (z-measure method) can be used. With its help, the exact one can easily be calculated Pipe length between Fittings and or Fittings determined. The basis for determining and applying the z-dimension is the principle - uniform measurement - middle - middle = M
Solder fittings - z dimensions - Viega GmbH & Co. KG
Solder fittings - SANHA GmbH & Co. KG
Areas of application:
But the advantagessuch as B. the Time saving in the Assembly, the commitmentat Put, with those of Heat not possible is (fire hazard) and the supposedly unnecessary manual skills have led to this technique used more and more (in Small systems up to approx. 80%). It can be particularly problematic for handyman then, if they are not suitable for the respective system Pressing toole to have. But these can be rented. It should be noted here that Work at Drinking water- and Gas pipes just licensed specialist companies allowed to work.
The Press fit connection is a frictional connectionwhich is secured against pulling apart by pressing. The seal between the pipe and the fitting is made by inserting or placing them in the grooves of the fitting socket or the fitting socket at the factory O-rings. A DVGW certification mark is required for drinking water, gas and liquid gas installers.
For Gas installation or Solar systems need press fittings with special sealing elements be provided. Press system for solar systems with O-ring both made of EPDM (temperature up to +120 ° C, Steam compatible) or especially for use in the solar sector green sign (Temperatures up to +180 ° C or. +200 ° C (according to the manufacturer), but Not With Steam compatible).
Sealing materials for solar systems
Pioneering achievement: 50 years of pressfitting
FlowFit - plugging and pressing
Geberit will bring that in spring 2021 FlowFit installation system With novel fittings and Pipe components with protective caps for multilayer pipes on the market. The system is mainly intended for the Drinking water- and Heating installation can be used, but is also used for Cool- and Service water, For Compressed air and Gases.suitable. The FlowFit system is for Heating installation to 80 ° C, for the Drinking water installation to 70 ° C and for one operating pressure up to 10 bar (1 MPa) approved.
In practice they are increasing Ring fittings (Crossing fittings) used. These fittings are there for everyone Pipe materials (Steel, carbon steel, copper, plastic and multilayer composite pipe) and all common ones Pipe connection techniques (Welding, soldering, pressing, plugging). Unfortunately, this makes them go craftsmanship for making overbows lost.
- Can a strike be called a rally
- How to release adrenaline at will
- What is grafting
- Gardening starting year books from seeds
- What are some good films about interculturality
- What are Reese's peanut butter cups
- What is the continuity equation
- How can you track backlinks from Facebook
- How does Vube make money
- Why is education in India very commercial
- Offers a PharmD course to BITS Pilani
- How was Quora before it got famous
- Can a non-technical person learn QlikView
- Do you want to be dead 1
- How would you rate yourself for badness
- Should the Glass Steagall Act be reintroduced
- How much do Harvard students earn
- What is mental math
- Is OneCoin legal in India
- Why sneezes bad omen
- Can you help me blog
- How can I recover my photo?
- Why isn't dental in Canada free?
- Can be washed polyester
- The 2017 Catalan independence referendum is unconstitutional
- Examples of algorithms in programming
- Where can I see Scoob
- What are the ethical business ventures
- Which is the most affordable car in 2019
- How does the vagina taste of women's muscles
- You can freeze cream soup
- Is equality really an ethical goal
- Graphic designers have to give presentations
- What are the biological problems these days