Who is Zamasu
|This Article This article is about the Kaio Shin unit that Goku's body has. For more characters with this name, see Zamas.|
Voice actor (Jp.)
Voice actor (Ger.)
Goku Black (ゴ ク ウ ブ ラ ッ ク,Goku Bukkaku literally "Black Goku"), usually as Black ("Black") is the main antagonist of the Trunks (Alternative Future) saga of Dragon Ball Super.
His true identity is that of the original Zamasu from the present from the unchanged main timeline in which he stole the body of the original Son Goku and tried to kill all mortals along with Zamasu Alternative Future. He was named "Goku Black" by Bulma Alternative Future when he originally referred to himself as "Son Goku".
Before he acted on his dark impulses, he was, like Zamas, a calm and patient Kai-Ō who was ready to listen to his teacher's words. When he finally gave in to his wishes, he mercilessly killed Gowasu as his first step on a dark path. After taking possession of Goku's body, Black became much more emotional. He acquired many opposing characteristics (Goku) compared to the personality of his host body.
Like Zama's Alternative Future, he is extremely sadistic because he kills Bulma along with the vast majority of Earthlings because he believes it is "justice". However, he maintains the courtesy of his former self and shows himself to be graceful during his first fight with Son Goku.
Black also shares Goku's sense of determination, never letting go of a target when he gets involved as he vows to find Trunks after fleeing into the past.
His skills and weaknesses
Goku Black (Zamas) possesses all of Goku's techniques, transformations, instincts, and even some of his personality traits in the anime.
- To fly
- God split cut
- Kai-Ō Ken: Unused voice lines in "Xenoverse 2" indicate that Goku Black can use the Kaio-Ken in its basic form. 
- Kamehame Ha: Goku Black is able to use a yellow version of the Kamehameha.
- Black Kamehame Ha: is a stronger version of the Black (Black) Kamehameha that is used by Goku Black in his Super Saiyan Rosé make.
- Ki blast
- Ki Sense
- Black powerball
- Shunkan Ido: Used by Black several times in the manga to quickly get near Trunks and attack him and in the anime to avoid an attack by Goku.
- Immediate transfer
- Spirit Blade
- Saiyan power
- Taiyō Ken - Unused voice lines in "Xenoverse 2" indicate that Goku Black can use Taiyō Ken. 
- Monaka's body: Zamas originally tried to swap bodies with Monaka. However, he realized that Monaka was weak, and instead he traded bodies with Goku.
- Son Goku's body: As part of his request from Super Shen Long, Zama's primary form is that of Goku.
- Super Saiyan: In Toriyama's notes to Black, he was declared a regular Super Saiyan form. However, he only transforms into a Super Saiyan in the Super Manga by using the form to fight Super Saiyan Vegeta. Trunks (Alternative Future) notes that he hasn't seen Black in Super Saiyan form in a long time. Noticeably, this shape gains similar sparks as the Super Saiyan 2 form and his eyes are given a black outline (similar to those of Majin Vegeta) and could compete against Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta.
- Super Saiyan Rosé: Goku Black has the ability to use the Super Saiyan with God-Ki. In the anime, Black stated that he had complete control over the power of Goku in order to achieve Super Saiyan Rosé. In this state, Black Super Saiyan can overwhelm Blue Goku and Vegeta individually. It is speculated that the color of this shape is light pink due to the identity of Goku Black (Zamas) as a naturally born god.
- Merged zamas: The merger between Zamas (Alternative Future) and Black from the Potara earrings.
- Potara earring: After killing Gowas, he took his former master's (Gowas) potara earrings, which allowed him to use the full capabilities of a Supreme Kai. When he met his future partner, Black gave him one of the earrings.
- Time ring: He keeps his divine Ki as Kai and wears an earring of a Kaioshin. Black is able to use a time ring to travel even into alternate realities. The ring also acts as a stabilizer, keeping its existence untouched by changes in the past, even when Beerus killed his past self. He only does this in the anime, while in the manga his partner Zamas is the one who owns the time ring.
- Dragon Ball Heroes
- Dragon Ball Fusions
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle
Goku Black makes his debut as a playful character in "Dragon Ball Heroes" and was featured in "Mission 9" of the "God Mission Series" (GDM9).
Notes and individual references
- How do computer screens look so good
- Why is my internet lagging behind
- What is meant by hardcopy
- Can a stone house survive a tsunami?
- Is BSN the same as RN
- Which IIM offer correspondence MBA
- Why do healthy people faint
- Which band always has bad albums
- Who is Nagato in Naruto
- What are some musical stitches
- Does gastric band hypnosis work
- Why do I hate nostalgia
- Why do people feel sluggish in winter?
- How do you learn social science questions
- What is the isomer of propanol
- What are civil society companies
- Where did Medusa live before she died
- What is chain drive
- Should I get a mortgage
- What is the ideal age for fitness
- Is OneCoin legal in India
- What is unique about SASTRA University
- Are bone cells tissue
- What is a house value