What is something that benefits everyone
benefit / benefit
Our word list for the new spelling offers you a comparative comparison of selected new spellings in the course of the change in the spelling reform.
1996 to 2004/2006
he wants to use his wealth to benefit the poor
|Conjugation | Word breaker | Z>|
If there are several possible variants, the recommended spelling is highlighted in yellow. The first variant, on the other hand, corresponds to the Duden recommendation.
Do you have any questions or suggestions about the entries, their application, synonyms or their meaning? Please visit our forum. An alphabetical collection of particularly common misspellings can be found in our list of Popular Errors.
For search queries, please use the word search at the top right in the box or the Google search field above. The entire website is searched with the custom Google search.
- Firefox uses less memory than Chrome
- Contains plastic carbon
- What are some dog wishes
- Running faster burns more calories
- What if people weren't curious?
- What's your favorite GT3 car
- What's your favorite place in England
- The Khalistan Movement is regaining strength
- What are the best options for options trading
- What does Zhuang B mean in Chinese
- What is related to the net force
- What is a berserk style
- Do the people in NIFT Bangalore speak Hindi
- What comes after 125 25 375 5
- Why is cross culture branding important
- Online Florist versus Florist Shop
- Is the Shanghai Zoo worth a visit
- AG Barr's career is over
- How did the ancient Greeks define art?
- Why do aspies like to be alone
- Have you ever experienced a medical nightmare
- Can you bowl without bowling shoes?
- What is diffuse hair
- How do you do taxes exactly