Food is life
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
You probably know the feeling that you are hungry and want to eat something. When your mouth is dry, you want to quench your thirst. With hunger and thirst, your body shows you that it needs food and fluids. Everyone has to eat and drink. A person cannot survive without food and drink.
Why do people have to eat?
Why do people have to drink?
In every region of the world there are foods that are most commonly eaten by humans. The foods that make up the main part of the diet are called "staple foods". These include, for example, wheat, rye, rice, corn, potatoes, lentils, yams (this is a type of plant that is mainly found in the tropics), fish, meat, milk and eggs. The staple foods are different in the countries of the world.
What do people often eat in Germany?
In Germany, almost everyone eats bread or rolls every day. These are made from grain, for example wheat, rye or spelled. Wheat and rye are staple foods in Germany. Over 80 percent of all people in Germany eat fresh fruit or vegetables and dairy products such as quark, milk or cheese every day. And about half of the population eats meat and potatoes every day. All of these foods are among the staple foods in Germany.
- Men really keep secrets
- What are the demonstrative pronouns in Norwegian
- How fast can Captain America run
- Good photos can also be very simple
- What are the specialties of Triton Hospital
- Stress alone can cause fibromyalgia in men
- Why do people use adderall
- What is the radius of the earth
- Why do people visit Vegas
- We live in an idiocracy
- What is something really depressing, but real
- What is the radioactive element of hydrogen
- What is schema in psychology
- What is improvement
- Hate being an Airbnb host
- What is the architecture behind Snapchat
- Who is Bulma
- Is it worth buying the Kawasaki Vulcan S.
- There were pacifist Indian tribes
- Why don't people like me
- What were Knight's hobbies
- How can I monetize game apps
- Is insurance a liability or an asset?
- Why does everything taste bad with toothpaste?