What is 16x12
Glued beams 12 x 16 beams
From: (from 32, - € / lm)
including VAT. Shipping
Glulam 120 x 160 mm
Glued beams 12 x 16 cm - glued laminated timber (glulam) as a cross beam
Our glued beams 12 x 15 are made of high-quality spruce wood in visual quality.
These laminated beams are mainly used for the cross beams.
You will also find matching posts in 12 x 12 cm with us.
Properties glued beams 12 x 16:
|size||n / A.|
2500 mm, 3000 mm, 3500 mm, 4000 mm, 5000 mm, 6000 mm
10 mm multi-skin sheets
Ideally suited for your carport. Absolutely hail-proof multi-wall sheet in 10mm made of the impact-resistant plastic polycarbonate. Panel widths 1050 mm, 1250 mm and 2100 mm ...
16 mm multi-skin sheets truss
Ideally suited for your patio roof. Absolutely hail-proof multi-skin sheet in 16mm framework made of polycarbonate. Panel widths 980 mm and 1200 mm.
- What are the biggest misunderstandings about liberals
- Which NITs offer dual courses?
- AutoCAD What is parametric software
- Cricket is an overrated game in India
- Which is the best stock trading platform
- What is a travel influencer
- Is there a Miracast dongle for Android
- What inspired Larry Page to create Google
- What is the IELTS test format
- Why should only men propose
- Is the double joint a birth defect
- What does a good coding ability mean
- Are gay southerners friendly
- Which is the best medicine reminder app
- How does Safari compare to Chrome for iPhone
- What is GB WhatsApp
- How does cloud computing become profitable?
- How can I protect my drawings by copyright
- The pancreas can heal itself from diabetes
- What are associate members
- What is ENT doctor
- Lives in our hands for a long time
- What made the Aztecs so powerful
- Where can I buy used restaurant equipment