What are the certifications in system architect
Preparatory course for Certified Systems Engineer level C
Block lessons start 2nd half of 2021
- Block A 06.09. - 08.09.2021
- Block B 09/27 - 29.09.2021
- Block C 18.10. - 20.10.2021
- Block D 10.11. - 11/12/2021
- Examination date: will be announced in good time
This workout prepares you for that Certification “Certified Systems Engineers GfSE” ® level C above. The aim is to understand and partially apply the core qualifications of systems engineering. The Personal certification is a three-stage certification program to demonstrate systems engineering skills.
The complexity of our developing systems is increasing at a rapid pace. At the same time they have to Time to market-Times and costs decrease while remaining the same quality. Without a doubt, systematic approaches are necessary for the successful implementation of the systems.
Systems engineering is an interdisciplinary approach to develop and implement technical systems. It includes that Requirements engineering, System analysis and develops one System architecturethat is the optimal solution in terms of operations, costs, schedule, performance, training and support, testing, production and recycling. All of these skills are integrated in systems engineering.
The certification program is from INCOSE accepted. As a CSE-C, you can do that at INCOSE ASEP-Apply for a certificate.
The 12-day preparation course is divided into 4 attendance phases of 3 days each and an additional exam day. Overall, the course duration extends over 4 months (1 exam day in the fifth month). Between the attendance sections, you will work on a case study to consolidate what you have learned and to experience it in practice.
The course is run by oose consultants and our partner Dr. David Endler performed.
GfSE members receive a 15% discount on the normal price of the seminar. Please enter your GfSE membership number when registering in the comments field.
- Introduction of systems engineering (overview, history, terms, process models, ISO 15288, industry standards)
- Overarching interfaces (life cycle management, infrastructure management, project portfolio management)
- Project management (project planning, project evaluation, project control, information management, measurement
- Systems engineering management (decision management, risk management, configuration management)
- Requirements engineering
- System architectures
- Realization processes (implementation, integration, verification, validation)
- Cross-sectional functions (logistical support, environmental analysis, human systems integration)
- Operational aspects and disposal in the design (operating process, maintenance process, disposal process, procurement, delivery, QM process)
- Conflict management and social skills
A prerequisite for admission to the exam is
- Completed technical training as a master craftsman or technician and at least 5 years of professional experience or
- a technical degree as a Bachelor and 2 years of professional experience or
- a technical degree as Master, Dipl. Ing FH, Dipl. Ing. and 1 year of professional experience.
1 year of professional experience must come from the areas of experience contained in the normative document. At least three areas of experience must be covered. In addition, the certification body can make individual decisions in which particular professional careers are checked for their comparability with the admission requirements mentioned.
- Why don't we compress the Bitcoin blockchain
- How is selenium used in load tests
- Why are users still using Internet Explorer
- Where is an RNA polymerase located
- How does Amazon India treat customers
- What affects gravity
- What is Russian social media
- Which author's book changed your life?
- Has someone hurt you recently?
- What is meant by query optimization
- How to release adrenaline at will
- Can we really rise above our prejudices?
- What are some patent classes
- Can a blowfish fly
- Why should people stop praising themselves?
- One big plugin versus several smaller plugins
- What is the PRT Teacher's Qualification
- What are reflexive verbs in simple terms
- Which book contains basic general information
- Why do people like henna tattoos
- Why did you adopt an older child
- What is Imran Khan's fortune
- What is your opinion on rock music
- Should I hire a startup fundraising advisor?