What can philosophy offer to physics
Philosophy as a minor for B.Sc. and M.Sc. courses
Some B.Sc. subjects and M.Sc. subjects (mathematics, physics, psychology) offer the opportunity to take a minor or non-subject modules, whereby modules from the subject of philosophy can also be chosen. Basically all are suitable for this Basic modules of the 2-subject Bachelor's degree in Philosophy:
B.Phi.01: Basic module Theoretical Philosophy,
B.Phi.02: Basic module practical philosophy,
B.Phi.03: Basic module history of philosophy
With 9 credits (graded) as well as
B.Phi.04: Basic module logic with 6 credits (ungraded).
The add-on modules can also be used
B.Phi.05: Advanced module Theoretical Philosophy,
B.Phi.06: Advanced module Practical Philosophy,
B. Phi.07: Advanced module history of philosophy
with each 10 credits to get voted.
Not suitable For the minor study, the modules in school and out-of-school mediation skills (B.Phi.12a / b), subject-specific in-depth reading (B.Phi.11) and the bachelor's degree module (B.Phi.16) are available.
Subject-specific modules were designed depending on the requirements of the respective subject. For example, there is the 12-credit basic module "Topics of Philosophy for Physicists" (B.Phi.17) for the B.Sc. course in Physics and the basic module "History of Philosophy for Mathematics Students" (B. Phi.03a), which is awarded 5 credits. The following information sheets give you an overview of the respective study program depending on the subject:
- What are the systems in telemedicine
- What is the scope of chemical engineers
- Why do we use in Splunk
- Why should you outsource live chat
- Merit is a good side
- What is the herbal treatment for COPD
- What is quark gluon
- Will Microsoft make cell phones again
- Why was Operation Overlord scheduled for June?
- Why has the number of English language courses decreased
- Is olive oil perishable
- How does X-ray crystallography work
- What are accessibility requirements
- What is single view clustering
- Who played Elton John in Bohemian Rhapsody
- How Christian was Jesus
- Is there a specialty in number 11
- Is it possible to teach compassion?
- Why are pediatricians so popular
- What is your experience with Twitter Bootstrap
- What were the main achievements of Emiliano Zapatas
- What makes people fail to lose weight
- What are you doing in Dubai
- Is California really too expensive