Can be used coin at ATMs
Coin cash deposit
- Cash deposit of coins with no effort
- Personal support in the office
- Can be used in all branches
You can hand in the coins you have collected in a sealable plastic bag - a so-called safebag - to be credited to your account. Safebags are available in every branch.
In just five short steps to successfully handing in your Safebag:
- Take an empty Safebag with you from one of our branches.
- Fill in coins (please do not use bills / banknotes, foreign currencies or other items).
- Fill out the receipt, put sheet 1 in the safebag, sheet 2 is intended for you.
- Close the bag with the integrated adhesive strip.
- Hand in the Safebag to a service employee and keep the acknowledged copy (sheet 2).
Important for her
What you should definitely know about your Safebag handover:
- Label the receipt with all the necessary information.
- Make sure that the information is legible and that the account number and safebag number are correct.
- Close the safebag with the integrated adhesive tape. We ask for caution, as the adhesive tape sticks very strongly and can only be used once.
You can find an overview of frequently asked questions about Safebag and coins here:
European banks and savings banks are subject to requirements when accepting your coins:
All coins must be checked individually for authenticity and fitness. With this measure, the European Central Bank would like to reduce the volume of counterfeit money.
For this reason, we only accept coins unrolled in the safebag and pass them on to a service provider for central machine counting and checking. After the processing has been completed, the credit will be credited to your account at Stadtsparkasse Remscheid.
For current prices, please refer to our list of prices and services, which you can obtain from your customer advisor on request.
Please only fill the safebag with coins denominated in euros - unfortunately, foreign currencies cannot be credited to your account.
It is possible to hand it in to the employees of our branches during opening hours.
No, simply fill all euro coins unsorted into the safebag and close it with the integrated adhesive tape.
As a rule, the credit is issued within a week. In a few exceptional cases it can take a few days longer - please be patient.
No, someone else is welcome to deliver a safebag on your behalf as a messenger. In these cases, please pay particular attention to correct labeling.
You can find our current conditions in our list of prices and services.
Each Safebag can be filled up to the dashed line (max. 4 kg).
No, we only offer this service to customers of Stadtsparkasse Remscheid. Please contact your house bank or open an account with us.
You will find out the exact value with the credit on your account.
No, please only use Safebags from the Stadtsparkasse Remscheid.
You can avoid loose change by making cashless payments. Find out more about our payment options with the SparkassenCard, credit card, paydirekt or Kwitt.
- Can a therapist be a limit
- What is Episodic Acute Stress
- Can a router track the activity of mobile apps
- Which animal has spectacular abilities?
- Has anyone built a website with Namecheap
- Pakistan is more developed than Bangladesh
- Is carbon god
- What are the benefits of RPA
- Aluminum is used to make car engines
- Is Python more scalable than Ruby
- Zinc nitrate and copper carbonate react
- What is 84 out of 61
- Is gliosis dangerous
- How does drawing relieve stress?
- How do I cure rosacea
- Why is parmesan so expensive
- The question is what is real
- How can nanomaterials remove pollutants from water
- How do the unemployed stay happy?
- What are computer skills
- Recommend a web analytics tool
- What are corporate secretarial services
- Who wrote the film Night School
- Is it Safe to Disable Intel Graphics?