How do planes touch and walk?
Two planes touch each other at Münster / Osnabrück Airport
Comments (17) Go to the homepage
In order to be able to write a comment, you have to register or log in at aero.de.
Post from 03/31/2008 - 09:21 am
What I don't understand is the headline ...
why doesn't it say: "Pushback pushes XY into the LFZ YZ parked next door". Heard something on the radio about "when backing up the pilot ..." or "when maneuvering backwards" etc. ... That is folks stupidity á la "once again the captain didn't look in the rearview mirror ...!"
and on the subject of FMO as a provincial airport .... Contact between aircraft and other apron equipment unfortunately happens constantly and everywhere in every place regardless of size ... that both AOG mills are stupid and annoying, but (unfortunately) part of it ! Nevertheless, for me FMO belongs to the category "provincial airport with supraregional importance"
Greetings from EDDK
Post from 03/30/2008 - 8:26 pm
then Germany (apart from 2 - 3 large airports) only consists of a provincial airport.
What astonishes me a little that fg no longer answers.
He finally started on the subject. But now there is silence.
Is there an editorial conference at BILD ???
Post from 03/30/2008 - 8:18 pm
Not to mention Tegel.
- What is Amazon's business strategy
- How toxic is cocoa powder
- How can I pronounce the name Tewhea
- Affects mindfulness in children
- How does PCI Express work
- What are the phases of corporate development
- What are the benefits of being immortal
- How do you overlay in Photoshop
- What are the fields in game development
- Which is the best app promotion technique
- What do coffee and alcohol do
- What if you were a dinosaur
- How will prosperity come to India
- Utah people wear cowboy boots
- How much do still photographers charge
- Why should we talk about topics
- Who was Herculess' mother
- How can ethical awareness be improved
- What is the SEZ unit
- What are some recommended porn websites
- Is a gravity shield possible
- Black snakes are territorial
- Do not appreciate psittacine birds music
- What inspired Larry Page to create Google