Bots make money
Make quick money with crypto bots?
“Get rich quick thanks to crypto trading software”, such advertisements are currently flooding the Internet. But what is really behind the lurid offers to earn money practically in your sleep through computer-controlled trading in Bitcoin, Ether and Co. And what serious alternatives do risk-taking investors who are looking for investments with above-average profit opportunities have?
If you believe the current advertisements for crypto trading bots, you as an investor supposedly benefit from intelligent computer algorithms with which a financial stake can be multiplied in a short time, even if you have no experience with speculative investments. How exactly this algorithm should be designed, of course, remains the business secret of the operator. As a rule, a minimum bet of several hundred euros is required. The providers advertise that they only collect a small commission on the prospective profit, so that the lion's share goes to the investor. Alleged experience reports are supposed to show that other investors have already made a lot of money with this model. However, it is more than questionable whether the business will really work. Often they are even illegal pyramid schemes without any real trading. Only the operators earn money and the total loss is inevitable. Attention: The providers are often located abroad, which makes it even more difficult in an emergency to legally enforce possible claims.
Those who are willing to take risks and want to take advantage of the opportunity for high returns in a short period of time are better off using warrants, certificates and similar so-called derivatives. Such investment products can be used to speculate on the development of a specific underlying asset within a specified short period of time. This base value can be, for example, a share or a share index, but also a foreign currency, an energy or raw material price. With purchase options ("Call") you bet on rising prices, while put options ("Put") bring strong profits when the price of the underlying asset falls. With such derivatives, of course, high losses cannot be ruled out, but providers are reputable banks approved by the German financial services regulator.
- Can a dog become a human?
- Do shin tattoos hurt
- What is water sharing
- Smartron srt phone is made in India
- What does the sentence mean, even if it means
- What is the best big family dog
- Fivesquid com is good for selling
- What do the production costs for oil depend on?
- Why is footwork important in boxing
- Why is LinkedIn needed for business marketing?
- Which job combines computer technology and drawing
- What are the franchise opportunities in Nepal
- Is AdWords still popular
- Women's eyelashes thin as they age
- Berlin is more beautiful than Boston
- How do you control a control system
- Which Bootstrap consumer launches were successful
- Why is multitasking bad
- What do you think of VW diesels
- What is complex system modeling
- Do people with leukemia get other types of cancer
- What is rapid prototyping in embedded
- Why are washing machine cycles so long
- How to cure old falariosis