What is the fastest production SUV
The fastest production SUV in the world: Audi presents the RSQ8 in L.A.
At this year's LA Motor Show, Audi confidently shows that it claims one of the top ranks in the ranking of the best vehicle manufacturers. With the e-tron Sportback, the e-tron Sportback has impressively proven that you can use far more than just a drawer in Ingolstadt. The RS Q8 is not just a coupé, but also an SUV - and, thanks to the powerful engine, somehow also a sports car. On November 20th at 4:00 p.m. CET it was presented to an enthusiastic public.
You can see at first glance that understatement was not the top priority of the vehicle designers when they designed the RSQ8. It is true that you have to look for the emblem with the famous four rings a little when you look straight at the car. The reason for this, however, is an enormous radiator grille, the air inlets of which act like a wide-open shark's mouth. Narrow headlights flash dangerously on the sides and lead the view further to the huge tires. 22 inches are standard here, and 23-inch tires can even be fitted as an option.
If you look further around the RS Q8, you will discover two tailpipes that clearly dominate the crisp rear end of the car through their size and shape.
So you don't have to be a car expert to realize that this is a real powerhouse that doesn't shy away from competition. The technical data underline this impression: Motorized with a V8 engine, the RS Q8 generates 600 hp and a torque of 800 Nm. Even the 2.5 tonne curb weight of the car cannot scare such a bolide. It accelerates the car to one hundred kilometers per hour in 3.8 seconds. The top speed is only reached at 305 km / h. Many a sports car can only really be seen in the rearview mirror.
So that higher speeds mean not only driving pleasure but also safety, the Rs Q8 is of course equipped with the appropriate equipment. The look into the elegant interior shows sports seats and sports steering wheel with Alcantara, which means that the car is far removed from the image of a family carriage. Rather, these details stand for real sportiness, which is also reflected in the driver assistance systems. The quattro all-wheel drive is standard, and Audi also offers roll compensation and a sport differential for the rear axle as special equipment.
Incidentally, the RS Q8 has already proven its sporty character: on the Nordschleife of the Nürburgring, a lap time of 7: 42,253 minutes was achieved. Even before the official premiere, it was able to call itself the fastest series SUV in the world.
In December, mrgoodlife will extensively test the RS Q8 on Tenerife - and of course report on it.
You might also be interested in:A power SUV: Audi Q8 Sport Concept
- Is death its own god
- What were the main achievements of Emiliano Zapatas
- Who designed the Xbox logo
- What is the point of music theory
- How do you track heart rate variability
- Why doesn't my sister like me
- What are the rules for re-entering Indian Rummy
- Who needs a lot of band for Canada
- What is an instantaneous rate of change
- What is the best weight loss trick
- How do I create a dashboard
- AngelList is good for raising seed capital
- What does the colloquial word chronic mean?
- Is there an insurance for crowdfunding supporters?
- Where are you are you fine
- What is the technology design process
- How the UNIVERSAL GRAVITATIONAL constant is actually found
- Why did you become a coach
- What does it mean to break a habit
- How does deep learning work for robots
- What is the Value of CSEP Certification
- How does a teenage brain work
- What helps hair grow back
- Can I get the contact number from IES?