What is necessary to prolong human life
Hufeland, Christoph Wilhelm: The art of extending human life. Jena, 1797.
In particular with regard to §§ 86a StGB and 130 StGB, it is stated that the content shown on these pages does not serve propaganda purposes in any form, or represent advertising for banned organizations or associations, or deny or downplay National Socialist crimes, nor for the purpose of Degradation of human dignity are shown. The content shown on these pages (in words and pictures) is used exclusively for historical, social or cultural research purposes within the meaning of Section 86 of the German Criminal Code (3). It is published with the intention of imparting knowledge to stimulate the citizen's intellectual independence and willingness to take responsibility and thus to promote his or her maturity.
2007–2021 German Text Archive, Berlin-Brandenburg Academy of Sciences. Contact: Redaktion (at) deutschestextarchiv.de.
Recommended citation: German text archive. Basis for a reference corpus of the New High German language. Published by the Berlin-Brandenburg Academy of Sciences, Berlin 2021. URL: https://www.deutschestextarchiv.de/.
- How are photons measured
- What was the turning point of the First World War
- What is the best hitman game
- Can Mariah Carey speak Spanish
- What will you do after death
- What does AFF
- How people get 99 9X in CAT
- Can I buy American stocks through Forex?
- How can I get a friend 2
- How does the DC ++ search work
- Are life coaches overrated
- How is the heat transfer calculated
- What is a mole and a molar mass
- Quora now allows emoticons
- How do you write rapeseed that flow?
- How would you become a high flyer?
- Google is absolutely right listening to us
- How are schools rated
- What is the Keyword Research Process
- What will America achieve in the 2020s
- How to calculate a a b
- Harvard pays great attention to art
- What is an ITIN
- How do probationary periods work