What is AKON
AKON active concept
AKON Aktivkonzept is Germany's leading prevention organizer and cooperation partner of numerous statutory and private health insurance companies as well as medium-sized companies and corporations. For two decades AKON has enjoyed great trust from partners and several hundred thousand satisfied customers who regularly use the popular AKON prevention programs to promote their health and wellbeing.
As a high-performance institution that implemented the statutory reorganization of health insurance companies as part of primary prevention in accordance with Section 20 of the Social Code Book V (in accordance with the action criteria of the National Association of Statutory Health Insurance Funds) in 2001, AKON Active Concept, following the intention of the legislature, developed certified and quality-assured prevention programs from the Areas of exercise, relaxation and nutrition.
The courses are held in selected star hotels in the most beautiful regions of Germany and Europe.
In terms of sustainable quality assurance, the courses offered are continuously evaluated and evaluated. This guarantees continuous control, optimization and further development of the proven programs.
A guiding principle of AKON is: "Health at fair prices."
When putting together our programs, we always made sure that the participants' own contribution is kept to a minimum, and that a compact offer is still available.
Take advantage of our diverse range. We are already looking forward to doing something good for your health and wellbeing.
You can find catalogs and flyers of the health insurance companies with the AKON programs for download »here«.
Alternatively, we would be happy to send you our AKON catalog.
With our prevention trips certified by the Central Prevention Testing Center (ZPP), we provide you with quality-assured primary prevention services that are subsidized by almost all health insurance companies according to the list.
The course content fully complies with the action criteria of the National Association of Statutory Health Insurance Funds for the implementation of primary prevention (Section 20 of the Fifth Social Code).
The AKON prevention programs cover the following main areas (fields of action):
- Reducing physical inactivity through health sporting activity;
(e.g. Nordic walking, aqua fitness, AKON active walking, AKON reactive walking, AKON health hiking)
- Prevention and reduction of special health risks through suitable behavioral and health-oriented exercise programs
(e.g. AKON back fitness, spinal gymnastics, back training)
- Avoidance of malnutrition and malnutrition (e.g. nutrition courses)
Relaxation / stress management
- Promote relaxation
(e.g. autogenic training, progressive muscle relaxation, hatha yoga, tai chi, qi gong)
A detailed description of the course elements can be found here.
- Which picture best describes your village?
- Why did Clara Pond say
- Would you ever fund it again
- Is aerospace engineering better than ocean engineering
- Which hormones only work in women
- Why did George Orwell write in 1984
- Made Tom Sawyer's father conceive sisters
- What are the best movies with zombies
- Could Jordan be seen as an apartheid kingdom?
- Have someone travel on foot in Kerala
- What is Listeria
- What is the largest 8-digit number
- What is the origin of life
- Is globalization a positive or negative development
- Will my cactus ever grow
- Can beat Itachi Uchiha Superman
- Why is the Lombard road so curvy
- Are there mountains under water
- What is the lack of it all
- What does it mean to practice catholic?
- How do I get dramatic smoky eyes
- Are people like dogs?
- What happened to the Germans in the Sudetenland
- What is the complete conventional birthday song
- Which car saves gasoline
- Where does the luggage brand? Pology come from?
- Why simple questions are so popular with Quora
- How do sailboats with retractable keels work
- Ike Turner was a good guitarist
- Get a Visa to Study in Russian
- Has Disney monopolized the film industry
- What does beats sure mean
- Should I do 2 + 2 programs
- How accurate are Google consumer surveys