How often do powerlifters maximize their exhaustion
What Weightlifters Can Learn From CrossFit
Weightlifting has been through over the past few years CrossFit gained significantly in popularity and Tear and Bump are essential components of training and competition. The weightlifting events are always among the most spectacular and exciting parts of CrossFit competitions and are not only particularly popular with the athletes, but also inspire the audience.
CrossFit and weightlifting can also learn a lot from each other aside from the technical execution of tearing and pushing.
Today the main focus is on what weightlifters can learn from CrossFitters and use for their own training.
1. Diversity is the key to success
In weightlifting, the two competition exercises, snatching and pushing, with their respective feeders, dominate the training. In order to be successful and improve, many athletes train in a highly specific and often very one-sided way. Diversity of movement is unfortunately a foreign word in many weightlifting halls, but sports science findings and personal experience show that the principle of constantly varying training in CrossFit, above all, sets new training stimuli and overcomes plateaus.
Basic training in the athletic field is not only essential for a long-term increase in performance, but also protects against too unilateral burden and the related Risk of injury.
CrossFit offers an infinite number of exercises that can be completed in addition to normal weightlifting training. You shouldn't shy away from the high volume and complexity of some of the CrossFit exercises.
2. One cardio session a week does no harm
Weightlifters hate running. Just the words Endurance training or Cardio most weightlifters get gasps. But that doesn't have to be the case. Cardiovascular exercise especially in the basic phase can also be of advantage for weightlifters, for whom speed and maximum strength are the decisive criteria.
Basic endurance training is suitable for so-called active recovery phases and helps to cope better with the training volume in the build-up phases. If no basis of fitness has been laid, then the body has a hard time high training volume put away and regenerates more slowly.
It doesn't always have to be running. Regularly cycling, swimming or rowing is actually a lot of fun!
3. The training plan isn't everything
Most weightlifting training plans are highly specialized, even the warm-up sets are given and you usually do not deviate from the trainer's instructions. Most of the time you follow you strict system of stress and relief weeks and the training volume as well as the intensities are precisely calculated and calculated.
Training plans for special training in weightlifting are one Art and science for himself and every coach has his own views and experiences of how he can bring athletes to peak performance.
But sometimes life doesn't play along and you have a bad day or a lot of stress and the requirements from the training plan simply cannot be met. On days like this, it doesn't always make sense to hold on to the given exercises and loads. Sometimes there are a few other exercises or just something Athletic training completely adequate.
It's exactly the other way around, sometimes you just have an extremely good day and the feeling that you can do the long-awaited PR today, even if it doesn't go according to plan. If there is the possibility of simply forgetting all the given values and loads and testing out what is possible, then nothing speaks against it unless you are in a sensitive phase of preparation for a competition.
Throwing the training plan overboard every now and then and only doing what is really 100% fun is perfectly legitimate for amateur athletes. Not only the body needs relaxation and variety, but also the head. You can usually draw new energy from such training units in order to then follow the training plan again in a disciplined manner.
- How do computers read electrical signals
- How does someone come to prepare
- What are some good COBOL interactive tutorials
- Why is Trump Anti Gun
- Why is Bitcoin not being promoted in India
- Is LTE better than 5G
- When did the first houses receive electricity?
- Are there mountains under water
- Should state lotteries fund education
- Are phone unlock code sites reliable
- Why do some people just love misery
- How do I carry an airsoft gun
- What does Aloware Call Tracking do
- How are the pillars of San Francisco numbered
- How did Facebook become so successful
- Is the decision tree a linear classifier
- Can a router track the activity of mobile apps
- Dopamine receptors repair themselves completely
- What's your favorite Kurosawa movie
- Which is the ancient culture in India
- How do you get past a mouth swab?
- What would happen if diffusion occurs
- What does the term Khau Galli mean
- What is the business model of Ressys