How's McDonald's ice cream
That's why the ice cream machine at McDonald's is always out of order
There are these disappointing moments in life. And one of them is when you want to order a McFlurry from McDonald’s and tell one of the employees that the ice cream machine is out of order.
At some point someone probably noticed that this (unfortunately) happens more often. He posted it on Twitter and well, now users all over the world are discovering their common misery: the continually broken ice cream machine at McDonald’s.
So, in case you're wondering why the ice machine always accidentally fails when you're there: You are not alone.
The users were already joking about a conspiracy - or that the employees were too easy to squeeze ice-cream out of the machine. The "Wall Street Journal" has taken on the matter and checked once.
External content not available
Your privacy settings prevent the loading and display of all external content (e.g. graphics or tables) and social networks (e.g. YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.)
To view it, please activate the settings for social networks and external content in the privacy settings.
And we at Business Insider also knocked on McDonald’s Germany and asked: How can it be that the McFlurry machine stands still so often?
The company's answer: "The shake machine pasteurizes once a day." During this time, no ice can be poured.
A simple process is hidden behind the word “pasteurization”. The ice mass in the machine is heated to at least 75 degrees. In this way, microorganisms die that could make us sick or spoil the ice cream.
Okay. What must be must be. We all want to eat perfect ice cream. The question, however, is why McDonald’s has the machine pasteurized during opening hours.
Also read: "This Christmas McDonald’s mug is pretty ambiguous"
The process, which, according to the fast food chain, “takes about three hours”, usually takes place while the restaurant is closed. However, some branches are open 24 hours a day - and there, for better or worse, customers have to forego ice cream at a certain time.
In addition, the machine has to be completely dismantled every two weeks and thoroughly cleaned.
So now we know that if we don't get a McFlurry at McDonald’s next time, it’s not a conspiracy and it’s only for our own good.
- How is te quiero said in English
- How has the Bible shaped western civilization?
- Does RTI make sense in RTU
- What is an Otokar Kaya
- What is the Parkansan treatment
- Which is a good side benefit
- Which bank saves more profitably
- What are the orbitals called
- How good is a Redmi 4A
- How can we make our society spiritual?
- How important are mutual interests in marriage
- Why are the British so profane
- You can trust online gambling
- What do you think of Meat Loaf
- Has energy with no mass of weight
- How can I reduce pimples
- Dolly Parton had plastic surgery
- What are the best brands of goggles
- What is lotic in fresh water
- What is stacking cap construction
- What does a thiol
- Will the tourists ever return to Egypt?
- How big is Oregon in miles
- Was Machiavelli's philosophy realistically correct