What is the herbal treatment for COPD
With Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) I have an alternative medical system that looks back on a tradition that goes back thousands of years. In this way I can also assess your situation from a different point of view. Many people here are familiar with acupuncture from the field of TCM.
In TCM, in my experience, it is often possible to treat diseases based on a broader perspective that are not yet detectable in Western medicine. Often these people feel “not comfortable in their own skin”, even though everything seems to be in order from a conventional medical point of view.
Thousands of years ago, traditional doctors recognized how important it is to look at people “between heaven and earth” in their overall picture. Some of the internal factors show striking similarities to the modern terms “psychosomatics”. The so-called external factors include the influences of the climate and the environment, work and nutrition.
Therapeutically, however, the focus is not only on treating illnesses, but rather on prevention through an emotionally balanced lifestyle and a diet that is adapted to the season and situation. Only when these preventive measures do not work are therapeutic methods such as acupuncture, moxibustion, cupping, Tuina massages or herbal therapy used.
We would be happy to arrange an appointment for you to find out how Chinese medicine can help you.
Here you can download the questionnaire for the first TCM consultation as a PDF file.
Areas of application of Chinese medicine (TCM) are for example:
Pain conditions, orthopedic diseases:
Back pain and neck pain (spinal syndromes)
Wear diseases, osteoarthritis
Birth preparation and pregnancy support
Unfulfilled desire to have children
Sinus disease (sinusitis)
Respiratory diseases, allergies, lung diseases:
Susceptibility to infection
Inflammation of the lining of the stomach (gastritis)
Irritable bowel and stomach
Heartburn (acid reflux, for example, caused by acidification of the stomach)
Neurological and mental illnesses:
Consequences after strokes
- Where can I buy inexpensive Christmas decorations
- Washing your face can actually cause acne
- Is the next test for a BDS
- Why did the Hawaiians kill James Cook
- Who reads more than 100 manga
- Why do dogs run away
- What causes heterochromia in humans
- How is the CISSP training with Simplilearn
- Is Nico Tortorella gay?
- Are anti-Islamic Richard Dawkins and Sam Harris
- How does the moon protect the earth
- How is a compiled binary code executed
- Which are some natural hair curling products
- Can Bernie Sanders really win
- Would deep charges work against a torpedo
- How does a reaction take place
- Arduino software works on which operating systems
- How was Ramayana from Ravana's perspective
- What causes facial and tongue swelling
- What US-funded research is paying off
- What are the best movies with zombies
- How does hydrogen form H +
- Is Aswini Bajaj Coaching good for FRM
- Why can water destroy heat