What is Virgin Plastic? Is it recyclable
The first garbage bag to clean up the world.
- From WILDPLASTIC
- Avoid new plastic
- Clean up the environment
- Improves living conditions
- Saves up to 60% CO2
What is Wildplastic?
We are fighting against plastic pollution.WILDPLASTICare plastics that we clean up from nature together with certified organizations and collectors and - in countries without their own recycling structures - ensure that these recyclable materials do not end up in the environment in the first place.
We see potential.
The task of ridding the environment of plastics is enormous. We see this not only as our collective responsibility, but also as huge potential.
If we manage to bring the recyclable materials back into the production cycle, we will at the same time replace the production of new plastic and reduce the dependence on C02-intensive fossil production. Because even though there is so much wild plastic in the environment, we still make almost all products from new plastic.
Together with our partners, we collect WILDPLASTIC in countries where there are no functioning waste systems.
All of our products are made entirely from WILDPLASTIC and are fully recyclable.
- The journey begins with the on-site collectors who collect the wild plastic from the environment.
- The collected plastic is sorted, cleaned and processed into granules.
- These granules can be used as an alternative to virgin plastic.
The future of plastic.
Innovation & Habit Change
Doing business sustainably and acting responsibly can only succeed if we rethink our systems and recycling cycles.
We find it important not only to replace conventional plastic with WILDPLASTIC, but also to consider what we can do to change our behavior - the causal problem of litter - and to drive innovation.
Wild to make products for a better future instead of just worrying. Wild to tackle one of the biggest problems of our time instead of just addressing it.
ARE YOU REALLY ACTING SUSTAINABLY?
We have a clear mission: to free the planet from plastic waste. In order to fulfill this mission, we established ourselves as a purpose company. This means that all of our actions are geared towards this mission and we can neither sell nor bequeath the company. The Purpose Stiftung gGmbH ensures this by holding 1% of the voting rights in the company and thus a veto right.
More information at: purpose-economy.org
WHAT MAKES YOUR PRODUCTS
"ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY" THAN OTHERS?
Every Wildplastic product is made of plastics that we clean up from the environment. Thus, for example, every single WILDBAG helps to make the planet a little cleaner. Bit by bit. Every Wildplastic product replaces the production of new plastic and thus saves a large part of energy and CO2.
- What are your favorite Depeche Mode songs
- What is the lowest temperature in beijing
- What a monster you are
- How do I invest in my 20s
- How do you become a chef
- Is the birth certificate sufficient for the place of residence
- Will the tourists ever return to Egypt?
- Where are IISER alumni now
- Who would win Broly against Vegeta?
- What is a witch doctor
- What comes first between data and theory?
- Who invented the baton?
- What is the current time in Harare
- Is the scalar energy pendant real?
- Who can teach me the Holy Bible
- Why are mothers so good
- How do I become a better musician
- Which YouTube channels have you subscribed to?
- Quora users make money
- What is a direct tax code
- How does Richard Mueller read books
- What are you doing in JROTC
- Why Do Doctors Need an EMR System
- What is a product strategy roadmap