Why is water transfer printing extremely expensive
Water transfer printing
multilayered veneer .. ok .. i have had several strips from the e60, from the newer E class and also from the newer 7s in my hand and looked at them more closely.
I couldn't see anything of multiple layers .. only an approx. 2-3mm ("clear lacquer", clear sealing) layer over the "wood". I doubt whether it was real wood .. because the back is plastic and deep or something else I couldn't determine directly.
a set from the e36 (is now also a few years ago) i currently have here. I almost dropped the bars when they were handed to me .. HEAVY !! ... turned around, REAL WOOD! as if it just fell off on the back ... THAT is definitely real wood
and what you are sure to post can also be seen right away.
from the e39 I haven't had the honor yet, if I'm honest, but believe you when you say this is REAL WOOD! then the question is whether it can only be found in individual ??
that would interest me.
and another reason FOR ME to coat the parts .. I have newly coated ones and thus "new" ones. there are no signs of wear or abrasions or anything like that.
it is clear that so many years will not go by without a trace.
on the whole, YES, I agree with you, it is also clear, how can you "paint" real wood when it is not real. But I have already written above why WTD is "better" and on top of that, you can even choose the pattern.
And all of that on average within a week, brand new at home .. and the parts may not be too troublesome. even to buy individually and expensive and to take the possible damage on it
speaks more for than against.
not really to be seen with the naked eye anyway .. only when you answer it and "take a close look"
hardly anyone does.
but I don’t want to argue here at all .. of course it’s up to you what you do, what you stand on and, above all, what you decide on your car.
In this sense .. have a pleasant evening
- Can we turn steam into water?
- How often do people move
- What is an aura
- Causes Coca Cola acid reflux
- What factors determine the demand for land
- Is the Rajasthani language similar to Hindi
- Is profit considered an asset or liability
- How can I never be unhappy?
- Which 5G phones will be introduced in India?
- Are Embibe Free Test really good
- What were your impressions of a visit to Qatar
- Who can explain the Eco Cooler model
- Who defeated the Mongol Empire
- What's the funnest pop music lyrics
- Why would anyone buy the HTC 10?
- What is interactive reading
- Helps CBD as a sleep aid
- What is God doing in heaven
- When did technology start in the classroom?
- Is there a fundamental right to arbitration?
- How are Kinder Surprise eggs made
- How can I download Stata for free
- Do I look okay 1
- Why is my internet lagging behind