Help Navy SEALs people
7 tips to keep you mentally strong - from a Navy Seal trainer
The US special unit Navy Seals is one of the best in the world - this is due, among other things, to the hard training and discipline that the soldiers have to display. Their unofficial motto: "The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday", in German that means: "The only easy day was yesterday".
Andrew Wittman was a long time with the Seals, but he wasn't always that hardened. “When I was little, I was an easy victim. I was the fat child, the crybaby who was always teased by the strong "," Inc "quotes him.
But Wittman has changed - so much that he later got a call from the US State Department asking if he could train the Navy Seals. He is now the head of the Mental Toughness Training Center and supports the heads of the world's largest corporations in building up their mental strength. To do this, he has seven key points with which everyone can train their mental strength.
1. Do things that you are afraid of
“What scares you can quickly become banality with a little practice,” says Wittman. "A teenager who is afraid of intersections while driving is totally routine after a six-hour drive to see grandma."
2. Have a hero or a role model
The first million are the hardest, but not for the reason many think of them. “It's the hardest because you don't know how to do it beforehand.” Finding a role model or a hero who has already achieved what you want can help, says the former Navy Seal. "What one person can do, another person can do too."
3. Maintain a circle of trusted friends
By this, Wittman doesn't mean friends who keep your secrets to themselves, but the kind of friends who actively help solve problems.
4. Tell your battle stories with pride
“Talking about how you overcame major obstacles helps you focus your mind and your emotions on your success,” claims the expert. If your subconscious already knows this type of success, it will be easier for you to reproduce it.
5. Never say "I'll try"
Have you ever invited someone to a party and they thought they were trying to make it? And - did the person show up? "People use the word" try "to talk themselves out of certain situations."
6. Be the pig, not the hen
"If there is bacon and egg on your breakfast plate, the hen may have played a role, but the pig is there with full devotion." Devotion is the key to mental strength, says Wittman.
Also read: A Navy SEAL explains how to survive if someone tries to drown you
“When Hernan Cortes faced an army of 30,000 with 600 men in the 16th century, he did not bring about victory through a motivational speech. He burned the boats, making victory the only option for his men. It worked."
7. Be brave and never give up
"Courage is not the absence of fear, it is the conscious choice to face your fear," says the Navy Seal. If you exclude the option of giving up, the battle is almost over for you. "If you stay in a fight long enough, sooner or later there will be a solution."
- Does the time exist outside the timelines
- What is Tom Robinson known for?
- Make senior engineers good entrepreneurs
- Does it snow in the Middle East
- Why does unheated lightning not produce thunder?
- What is the modem firewall used for?
- Are Brahmins Orthodox and Conservative
- How does online school work
- Lutherans believe in the real present
- Immodium heals stomach pain
- Will the world end when Yellowstone erupts
- What is a woman of substance
- Is the port of Gwadar doomed
- Why does everyone update their private policy
- What is observation in psychology
- Who can say they enjoyed boot camp
- Why don't professional mathematicians defend their math?
- What is the formula for electricity
- What is the previous form of catch
- Do you have a law degree?
- How has non-promotional political campaigns changed?
- What is 12x0 5x0 0 1 1
- What is the real meaning of blasphemy
- 20 20 vision is the perfect vision
- What is meant by query optimization
- Humans have 48 chromosomes
- DistroKid is a record label
- How do I spend Bitcoin
- What are the best resources for architects
- What is Midbrain responsible for?
- What is the use of the timeline page
- Who is the richest Malaysian in Malaysia
- Can a handjob spread HIV