What makes you good at your job
Make yourself indispensable: 9 strategies for the world of work
They are experts in their field, ensure a good mood, are always reliable and well informed - indispensable colleagues and team members. Anyone who distinguishes themselves through a unique selling point in the job becomes an irreplaceable employee. If you make yourself indispensable, it not only secures your current job, but also underpins your good reputation outside the company - and as we know, that can never hurt.
- Be positive and optimistic
Especially in bad times, those around you will appreciate your confidence. And when chaos breaks out, you are the haven of calm with a positive attitude.
- Show special commitment
Here quality comes before quantity, so it is not meant to push a lot of overtime. After all, the job shouldn't cost you your private life. Finishing work punctually every day in stressful times will certainly not go down well with the rest of the team. Find a good balance here. Also, be brave and actively talk about new ideas or possible projects.
- Help your boss
Your manager also has goals and benchmarks that must be achieved at the end of the year. If you show yourself to be valuable support, he or she will hopefully not forget it.
- Build a network
This does not only apply to the good relationship with other departments in the company, put out your feelers in your private life and gather contacts with potential new employees or customers.
- Stay up to date professionally
Keep an eye on what's going on in your industry and the competition - even if that's not actually part of your job.
- Don't do things by halves
Make high demands on yourself and the work you do. But be careful: the line between excellent work and perfectionism is fine!
- Become an expert
Are you looking for one thing in your job in which you are better than everyone else: You can also get the cheapest flight for a business trip at the last minute? Can you make complex data understandable for everyone? Do you appease even the most difficult customer on the phone? Take a minute and think: What can no one in the company hold a candle to?
- Share your knowledge and be helpful
Colleagues and managers always appreciate that: Don't keep to yourself what makes you good or what sets you apart in your job. Share your knowledge generously and help others become good too.
- Be open to change
The little word "change" dangles like a sword of Damocles over the company or the branch? Be the one who discovers opportunities in change and inspire others at the same time.
As you know, the most important thing comes at the end: stay true to yourself in everything you do and take care of yourself and your health.
- What are the 5 basic emotions
- Needs Joe Biden Obama's approval
- How could Snapchat be improved
- Have laptop batteries ever caught fire?
- A plasma state can exist anywhere
- What do coffee and alcohol do
- How is the US climate protection policy
- Do surgeons enjoy performing an operation?
- When will REITs be launched in India?
- What is a simple framework in Java
- Websites need constant maintenance
- What are some musical stitches
- Why do people buy gift cards
- What was the best LucasArts game
- Dumbledore is really awful
- How do bridge cameras work
- What is the top speed of the ZX10R
- Is my language exchange partner in me
- What are the football leagues in India
- How are the console games developed
- How does the past shape the present?
- Mariah Carey is a mean person
- When was GTA 5 made
- Need EDDM postcards in Chicago
- The BJP is slipping nationwide
- Donald Trump hates the Iranian people
- Why is the number 7 available everywhere
- Is Apple really building cloud services
- If Russia now invades Syria with Turkey
- George Eastman went to college
- One big plugin versus several smaller plugins
- What is another name for the difference
- What is a Good SEO Blogger Topic