How to make rasmalai at home
Ras Malai Trifle: 3 Steps | 2021
Ras Malai is a popular Indian dessert made from milk and milk powder. Flattened balls of powdered milk are boiled in milk to absorb all of the juiciness. It is best served chilled with plenty of nuts. In this recipe, however, I made a fusion of this delicious Indian dessert. For a crispy consistency, I added some fruit and crushed corn flakes. And may I say it has taken the traditional Ras Malai to a higher level. The juicy goodness mixed with the sweetness of the fruit is heavenly. They make a delicious party dessert and can be made and set in advance.
Step 1: Ingredients:
For the production of Ras Malai:
1 liter of whole milk
1 cup of powdered milk
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder
2 tbsp butter
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 egg, lightly beaten
2 green cardamoms
To assemble the little thing:
1 cup of corn flakes, mashed
1/4 cup strawberries, chopped
1/4 cup kiwi, chopped
1/4 cup apple, chopped
1/4 cup blueberries
2 tbsp grated chocolate
Step 2: make Ras Malai
Boil milk and sugar in a pan. As soon as it comes to a boil, reduce the heat to a medium-low flame. Let the milk thicken and scrape the sides of the pan. Let it burn for half an hour.
In the meantime, mix the milk powder, baking powder, cardamom powder and butter. Gradually add the beaten egg until the mixture comes together. Knead for a while until you get a smooth texture. Do not over-knead. The dough is starting to break.
Make 8 flattened slices.
Drop into the milk one by one, along with whole cardamoms. Let it cook for a while. Cover partially and turn the slices on the other side as well.
If it seems to be boiling, turn off the flame and let it cool down.
Step 3: assembling the little thing:
Take two bowls and add the first layer of crushed corn flakes.
Second layer is crushed Ras Malai.
The third layer consists of chopped fruit.
Repeat the levels.
Garnish the top layer with fruit and grated chocolate.
- How do I cure eczema naturally
- What weapons did the cave man use?
- What is a Finland Scholarship
- What are INTJs, INFPs, etc.
- Is Goa safe for a tour
- What are the rules for re-entering Indian Rummy
- When does Ryukyu become independent?
- What are the Best Udemy Clone Scripts
- Is someone really happy 1
- How do I validate a product
- What is acetal
- The VA is terribly good health care
- Which writing careers pay off best
- How do I know that I am
- What are the calories in melted butter
- Can a router track the activity of mobile apps
- Why should I buy a Chevy Tahoe
- What does Atari
- Is nicotine actually an addictive substance?
- Is gliosis dangerous
- How much workload is there in Amdocs
- Where are you between two thoughts
- What is King Crimson's best song
- What do statisticians think of FiveThirtyEight