What is 4 tan inverse 1 5
All trigonometry formulas at a glance
Here you can see the necessary trigonometry formulas:
Sin (alpha) = opposite cathetus / hypotenuse → sin (α) = GK / HY
Cosine (alpha) = adjacent / hypotenuse → cos (α) = AK / HY
Tangent (alpha) = side / side → tan (α) = GK / AK
Kosekans (alpha) = 1 / sine (alpha) = hypotenuse / opposite cathetus → csc (α) = 1 / sin (α) = HY / GK
Secans (alpha) = 1 / cosine (alpha) = hypotenuse / adjacent → sec (α) = 1 / cos (α) = HY / AK
Cotangent (alpha) = 1 / tangent (alpha) = adjacent / opposite side → cot (α) = 1 / tan (α) = AK / GK
Trigonometry calculator online, easily calculate trigonometry online
What is trigonometry?
Trigonometry can be translated as triangular measurement. Trigonometry is a branch of geometry and is based on Ratio values in the right triangle. The first mathematician who verifiably documented these relationships was Hipparchus (190-120 BC). More than 600 years after him, the mathematician Aryabatha (476-550 AD) had transferred this principle to right triangles, from which our modern trigonometry derives. For the history see TRI01 Introduction to Trigonometry. The trigonometry shown above in the coordinate system belongs to the "plane trigonometry". Trigonometry can also be used on curved planes in space (e.g. on a sphere), then one speaks of "spherical trigonometry".
Necessary knowledge to understand the topic:
Inscriptions on the triangle: opposite side, adjacent side, hypotenuseto start a programm
The word "trigonometry" is a compound word. It can be translated individually as: tri - three, gono - corner, metrie - measure. Trine means "triangle" in Greek.
Sine, cosine, and tangent values are ratio values
Regardless of how a right-angled triangle is scaled (i.e. enlarged or reduced), the ratio values of the sides to one another always remain the same. Trigonometry is based on this fact. The videos in Lesson TRI04: Sine and Cosine (explained simply) shed light on this.
Degrees or radians
Angles can be specified in degrees (e.g. 180 °) or radians (π rad). There are other units of measure for angles, but degrees and radians are the most commonly used.
- What is the purpose of the heart valves
- Helps essential rosemary oil with concentration
- Why do filmmakers change the source material
- What is 0 999999 25
- Should Malaysia improve its self-defense laws
- If 6x 8 26 what is x
- Could it be hyperthyroidism?
- How to make iced tea
- How does the moon control the ocean
- Why is my mother so cute
- Can I download videos or songs
- Is the American film worth watching
- How should you begin your financial education
- Who shot Selena Quintanilla Perez
- Was Mashal Khan guilty
- How can HarmonyOS challenge Android
- Are you open on Saturday
- Why is web design so popular
- What is your opinion on Brexit
- What is tempo and harmony in music
- Where can we ski near Sofia?
- How is the US climate protection policy
- Is the NCERT board valuable to students
- What is cardiac tamponade
- Can have friends with 12 girls
- What are flagship phones
- What is Tizen OS
- What is FIP in cats
- Gold is poisonous to people
- Why did George Orwell write in 1984
- How long does a stone live
- Why do I feel joyless and depressed
- Who is the new SBI chairman
- What rhino recently became extinct