How to use their willpower
How we can strengthen our willpower
How can we maintain and even increase our willpower in everyday work and in private life? Nehrenheim (2017) suggestsTo reduce willpower eaters, to use willpower in a more energy-saving way, and to increase the performance of willpower. Because jThe more willpower a person has, the more stable the strength of character, which plays an important role for success in working life.
Dennis Nehrenheim (2017) deals in his article with the issues of strength of character and willpower, especially in leadership development. He presents a model to illustrate the relationship: The strength of character resembles a rechargeable battery, while the willpower is its battery level. In this picture the willpower consists of many small globules, the willpower globules. These are used up through efforts over the course of the day. Effort can be either conscious compulsion  or resisting temptation .
So the memory of the willpower globules is emptied a little every day. This memory can be recharged with energy that is supplied to the body in the form of food, or with enough sleep. A sleep deficit over a longer period of time leads to larger spheres of willpower, which take up more space in the battery and are therefore used up more quickly. Another method that Nehrenheim suggests is the shrinking and increasing of willpower spheres. This happens, for example, through sport and relaxation. Smaller willpower globules mean that the willpower store empties more slowly, since there are more globules. The smaller our willpower globules are and the full the memory is, the less we run the risk of burnout.
The behavior of willpower is that it is a limited good, as can be seen from the willpower beads. Therefore, it makes sense to (1) reduce the number of willpower eaters, (2) use willpower in a more energy-saving way, both of which are possible e.g. through prioritization, and (3) increase the performance of willpower through exercise and relaxation.
Dr. Britta Hölzel (2017) summarizes in a lecture that willpower is related to professional success, improved social relationships and behavior that is more beneficial to health. Well-filled willpower stores promote a good mood, openness to other perspectives and have a lasting effect on motivation. She compares willpower with a muscle that can be strengthened and trained. As tips, she gives a healthy diet, routines  that relieve the decision-making power, and preparations  that have already been made. This knowledge can also be helpful in the areas of leadership and leadership development.
So if we regularly keep an eye on our willpower, we not only ensure our well-being on various levels, but also a well-charged strength of character. I can strengthen my alertness through mindfulness exercises. This enables us to have a fulfilled life and success at work.
Nehrenheim, D. (2017). Self-Discipline - Why you have more willpower than you think you can. Retrieved from http://ubermind.de/selbstdislinien-lernen/
Hölzel, B. K. (2017).The neuroscience of mindfulness. Presentation given at Mindfulness in Organizations, Salzburg.
 An example of this are deadlines: "I have to do that by tomorrow!"
 A well-known temptation for chocolate lovers among us is to watch someone else enjoy chocolate that one would like to eat right now.
 For mindfulness practice: fixed time and fixed place.
 For mindfulness practice: a group to practice together.
- Is there a hospital near me
- Why do guys pee after coming
- What is the angle of precipitation
- How do I choose between CSE ECE
- How do I reduce hemoglobin
- Do antipsychotics permanently damage dopamine receptors
- Are people obsessed with celebrities
- What is the origin of plasmodium
- In which company will quality assurance be good
- What should Americans know about Michael Cohen
- How does Unity 3D work
- What machines are cars made with?
- What are the advantages of PHENIBUT
- What are threads in Android
- How can you fix your life
- What are some favorite dark beers
- What does law enforcement mean
- Could we summarize the most difficult math problems
- What does a CPA do for you
- Gang stalking violates the Canadian Constitution
- Sometimes empaths can experience symptoms of depression
- How many intelligent intelligent people are there
- Can races be scientifically well defined?
- Are there Pokemon GO cheat codes
- Has Quora gone downhill
- What is the progress of Dholera SIR
- What is a conceptual framework
- How can I correct my test credit?
- What is meant by digital image processing
- What is the Chayes McKellar Winn Theorem
- Keeps sun protection all day
- Should I buy a Chromebook in 2019
- How does the remote display work