Why do contrabasses have tuned tuners
Why don't violins have tuners?
Maybe you just never noticed her?
I'd guess someone trying to sell a violin with a head like a classical guitar can't sell it in a very, very traditional market.
So ... what did you do instead?
They have tuned Tuners manufactured that look just like normal tuning pegs - with the added bonus that you can swap them into any existing instrument without modification.
You just can't tell the difference at a glance.
Normal pen? No, gear pin ...
Image by PegHeads
There are several manufacturers - including Knilling & Wittner
Imo, Knilling has the best page to read about the reasons behind the idea.
- Why is web marketing important
- What is the theory of coexistence in ecology
- Are the iron levels in the body high?
- Why are we flashing Gapps files
- Who is the inventor of negative numbers
- How do you extend an orgasm
- Can you recycle food contaminated materials?
- What is considered a low school GPA
- What kills an animal named
- When were concentration camps discovered?
- Why are Koreans so self-humiliated
- What did Camila Cabello say
- The nutritional tolerances of people are changing
- How do I write functional tests
- Stannis deserves to die
- How popular is OLX in India
- Can Russians understand the Chechen language
- What are the biggest PR mistakes in games
- Whose birthday do you regret most forgetting
- Should the law impose morality
- How does 2 2 1 2
- Food How is real Croatian food
- How does an MBA help me
- What are the latest technologies in IoT
- What is an algorithm 2
- How many FBI agents die each year
- Short answer to describe a narcissist
- What separates people from technology
- How do I prune vegetables and fruits
- How much do you trust your judgment
- What do you learn while shopping for groceries
- What are some Christmas decorations inside
- Can you tell me something useful