Monkeys eat banana peel
So yes: bananas are true
The column from the magazine: The bit professor
The Bitprof is different this time and explains why chimpanzees smoke cigarettes and gorillas eat bananas.
For a long time it seemed implausible to me that monkeys like to eat bananas. I never see that on TV. They suck termites from knotholes and chew on blades of grass. Once, in an inconspicuous documentary, I saw a baboon pummel a flamingo. He grabbed the poor bird by the lanky legs, tossed him through the air, and smacked him on the ground. Then it faded out, but I couldn't imagine the two of them sharing another banana.
My doubts stem from the age-old platformer series "Donkey Kong Country". Also in the newest part you play a big gorilla. Nothing beats bananas to him. He also beats up penguins and climbs into barrels from which he can be shot across the jungle. For a long time I had suspected that this could not be the case despite the very realistic graphics.
Then I found out that bananas only found their way to Africa a few thousand years ago. Gorillas have been around a lot longer. Monkeys and bananas, that sounds like a lie put up by fairground brawlers and perpetuated by video games. Chimpanzees smoke cigarettes. Gorillas eat bananas.
However, the cravings for a banana recently after exercising made me pensive. I got off my bike red-hot and didn't want to eat a currywurst or drink a beer. I ate a banana. That was really good. Bananas contain potassium, which is good for the heart. Lots of vitamins and minerals in general. Since then, I've felt closer to the monkeys. Perhaps Donkey Kong really likes bananas and isn't forced to make the claim by Nintendo. And if not, then he should try some.
- What are your favorite 2Pac texts
- What do women think of Tim Ferriss
- Why Forex Traders Make More Money
- What is complex system modeling
- How do you avoid fraud with advance fees
- What's the Best Homemade Cockroach Killer
- Why are OEM products cheaper?
- Does my homeowner insurance cover landscaping
- What is a witch doctor
- Have muscles in your feet
- What is the market price for tiles
- What effects of meditation are most beneficial
- Why do people believe in global warming
- Cheats the Clash Royales game completely
- Why are quadracyclics not popular
- Black snakes are territorial
- Why is Arsene Wenger still at Arsenal
- What's in a toaster
- What is the correct definition of tragedy
- What developers love for Angular 2
- What are Clio Notes
- Can humans eat cancer cells?
- What is utility maximization
- What is a bio sketch
- What are the weak points of the internet
- Why does my cat like her collar
- What is Gaehnen doing
- Is it worth moving to Silicon Valley?
- How many disease-causing microorganisms are there
- What causes rapid bowel movements after eating
- Why is India such a depressed country
- Is my language exchange partner in me
- Has ccl4 a dipole moment