Why is jute losing its market
POL-DEL: City of Delmenhorst: Public manhunt after attack on drugstore in Delmenhorst
19.03.2021 – 08:28
Police station Delmenhorst / Oldenburg - Land / Wesermarsch
As part of the investigation into serious blackmailing by robbery, the Oldenburg District Court ordered the publication of the suspect's photo at the request of the Oldenburg public prosecutor's office.
After the man attacked a drugstore in the Jute Center on Weberstrasse in Delmenhorst on Tuesday, March 16, 2021 at around 5:20 p.m., the police are now asking the population to help identify the man using the photo from the video surveillance camera.
The suspect was described as follows:- dark wig - dark mask - black jacket with hood; About 20 cm large tear on the front of the jacket - dark trousers - striking blue eyes - blue socks - German language - European appearance - small and slim - white plastic bag
The Delmenhorst police will receive information on 04221 / 1559-0.
Press release from March 17th, 2021, 2:09 p.m .:
On Tuesday, March 17, 2021, a previously unknown perpetrator attacked a drugstore in the Jute Center on Weberstrasse in Delmenhorst with a pistol.
At around 5:20 p.m., the man queued at the cash register and placed an item on the cash register belt. Instead of paying for it, he drew a pistol and asked the cashier to hand over the money in the till.
He then left the drugstore with a white plastic bag containing the money and escaped on foot towards the train station. Fortunately, nobody was injured. The officers of the Delmenhorst police immediately initiated a search for the perpetrator, but this did not lead to the person being found.
As part of the initial investigation, witnesses were interviewed who described the perpetrator as follows:- dark wig - dark mask - black jacket with hood; About 20 cm large tear on the front of the jacket - dark trousers - striking blue eyes - blue socks - German language - European appearance - small and slim - white plastic bag
In the course of the investigation into serious robbery, the police are looking for witnesses who can provide clues to identify the perpetrator. These are received by the Delmenhorst police on 04221 / 1559-0.
Police station Delmenhorst / Oldenburg-Land / Wesermarsch
Email: [email protected]
Original content from: Police Inspection Delmenhorst / Oldenburg - Land / Wesermarsch, transmitted by news aktuell
- Give an example for a SQL database
- Phones should have more controls
- What is the area code for NYC
- What is a witch doctor
- What is ENT doctor
- How does the app make money
- Is it possible to make money unintentionally?
- What is M2M in Hector
- Which are some natural hair curling products
- The sisters Glinda and Elphaba are in Wicked
- Can you bowl without bowling shoes?
- What are the disadvantages of paper
- What would happen if Russia joined OPEC?
- Why is Scotland Yard famous
- Why is coding important for software jobs
- What are your favorite Korean films?
- Is it true that failure equals success?
- What is the boiling point of C12H22O11
- Why do insects feel attracted to light?
- Are there magnetic charges or not?
- Reverse engineering is legal in computer programming
- What problems do priests encounter most?
- How did Bette Nesmith Graham die
- What is the Haskells Readers' Monad used for?