What makes a great Facebook ad
“That's nice” - Facebook AD Design
AD design - Probably the supreme discipline of advertising.
Because advertising costs money and you don't want to throw that out the window. So the design of the ad has to be good. Very good.
We have put together a few tips for the perfect design so that you don't have to think long about the next ads, but can get started right away.
But don't forget that the text has to be at least as good as the picture! 🙂
Table of Contents
1. What you see is what you get
We all know it from school, the famous abbreviation "WYSIWYG" (What you see, is what you get). But that's exactly what we should keep in mind when designing Facebook ADs.
That means: The user must recognize at first glance what the ad is about. It doesn't matter whether it's a new pair of shoes or an online course. The focus is on the product.
2. Play of colors
Facebook ADs have to catch the user's eye directly. But how does one do it? Great pictures are one thing, but you can also achieve a lot with colors. It doesn't always have to be a whole rainbow on the pictures - 2.3 colors are enough to draw your eye on the display.
The magic word is: Complementary colors!
In color theory, the seven color contrasts (by Johannes Itten) are always taught and everyone, really everyone, designer must at least deal with this color wheel. But that's a good thing, because otherwise we couldn't tell you about it today. 😉
So, back to the topic. Complementary colors are colors that complement each other particularly well.
How about, for example, purple and green? Or blue and yellow?
With this tool you can easily find the right colors: Adobe Color CC.
3. Call to Action!
Text is important to describe the product, but too much text will damage the reach of your ad. Officially, the 20% text rule is no longer important, but Facebook still limits your reach if there is too much text on the ad image.
Many people will not read the text of your ad. Some don't even have the headline. But pictures always work. So make sure that you place the most important keywords (be careful not to write a novel here!) On your picture. So you are sure to get the users' attention. 🙂
4. Less is more
Fonts are great! But 1 - 2 different fonts are completely sufficient for an advertisement. Try to play with the different font styles to get a nice result.
How you can easily create a Facebook AD with Canva can be seen in the following two screenshots.
Try it out and click your way through the ready-made designs at Canva!
And if you still need help, feel free to comment here. We can certainly help you with the perfect Facebook AD. 😉
- What is a military theorist
- How has the need shaped you
- What is the smallest hydropower generator
- Mint causes infertility
- What is the purpose of GSM encryption
- What is the best free website builder
- Is the rumor about the takeover of Tinyowl real?
- What is diversification
- What does the term red neck mean
- Why do people take a weekend off?
- What did Winston Churchill say about India?
- How long is viral sore throat contagious
- Where do you get Premium Instagram from
- What content was cut from GTA V.
- Why is meiosis heterotypic division
- Are phone unlock code sites reliable
- How much hypnosis is used in advertising
- Do mohajirs really feel discriminated against?
- Why is software engineering a multi-layered technology
- The desire to be obese is widespread
- Would unconscious chicken breeding be more humane
- What is aioli
- Will there be war in the future?
- Dental Implant Doctors in New Delhi