What are some basic entrepreneurship issues
Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurship
Based on the corporate landscape in Germany and the importance of companies for the social market economy, the students deal with the topic of entrepreneurship and business start-ups. They also question and test whether and to what extent self-employment is an option for them after their training.
The teaching unit is suitable for vocational school students of all trades, as they
- Provides general and cross-sector information on the corporate landscape in Germany,
- highlights the importance of small and medium-sized enterprises and
- focuses specifically on the self-employed and start-ups.
Entrepreneurship and initiative are an important part of economic activity and are particularly important in professions that require training (both in trade / gastronomy, service and industry). After all, five out of ten start-ups in Germany have completed an apprenticeship / vocational school as the highest professional qualification (source: BMWi, study Gründerland Deutschland, 2012).
Link to the curriculum
The present learning unit is the ideal complement to the following subject complexes of the curriculum and education plans:
- Social market economy
- Corporate forms
- Corporate governance
The teaching unit is designed to help the students
- be able to explain the term "small and medium-sized enterprises (SME)" in a differentiated manner and differentiate it from the term "large companies".
- know the economic importance of the middle class.
- reflect on entrepreneurship as a professional perspective.
- Gaining basic knowledge of the topics of business start-ups and successful business management.
Process planning and work materials
- know what small and medium-sized businesses are.
- know facts and figures about the importance of small and medium-sized companies for economic progress and competition as well as their relevance as an employer and in the training of skilled workers.
- are more aware of the work of companies in their immediate environment.
- gain knowledge of the importance and relevance of business start-ups for the economic cycle.
- weigh up the opportunities and risks of entrepreneurship.
- define the term "success".
- analyze successful entrepreneurs and their business ideas. In doing so, they recognize that there are also successful entrepreneurs in their living environment and their region.
- get to know different ways of founding a company.
- know important characteristics of successful entrepreneurs and company founders.
- reflect on their own strengths and weaknesses and, based on this, examine whether they are suitable as entrepreneurs.
- practice obtaining, structuring and interpreting information independently.
- can process selected aspects of texts and graphics.
- deal discursively with the question of whether self-employment is an option for them and can justify this rationally.
- use different media to obtain information.
- train your own expressiveness and active listening in interviews and presentations.
- train their cooperation with other people in the context of partner and group work.
- learn to conduct discussions argumentatively and rationally.
- train empathy and knowledge of human nature as part of the company aptitude test and the entrepreneur interviews.
On the website of the Institute for SME Research in Bonn you will find interesting facts and figures on small and medium-sized companies in Germany.
You can find facts and figures on business start-ups and entrepreneurship in Germany on the website of the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology.
The "Getting Started" brochure from the Federal Employment Agency contains important information on business ideas, business plans, legal forms, capital requirements and funding opportunities for prospective founders.
- Are there women who are introverted
- Why do cats hate their human slaves
- How do you see BCE Bhagalpur
- What is complex system modeling
- Why did Roman soldiers drink vinegar?
- How is the wisdom academy for the NEET
- What is the hardest easy choice
- Make high school friendships last
- Last name issues Australia visa
- Where can I find free German comics
- Why do you play table tennis
- What is cognitive class ai
- How much does a car starter cost
- Can an electric screwdriver drill holes
- How to get Roblox
- How do you freeze your car windows
- What should an engine oil pressure be
- What is an investment banking career like
- Do Scorpio men prefer crazy women
- Why are people afraid of feedback
- How can I make a meaty sauce
- To what extent are some criminals human
- Should India hold elections at the same time
- How do programmers deal with exhaustion