How does your family play Monopoly
Play the classic board game
Marmalade Game Studio
Developed for iPad
- 4,49 €
- In-app purchases possible
Jump on your hover bike and ride to MONOPOLY-Design New York 2121! Buy and sell yourself for riches under the watchful eye of the Holo Statue of Liberty!
Buy, sell and plan your path to riches in MONOPOLY, the popular Hasbro game and timeless classic board game enjoyed by over a billion people around the world. The board game you know and love is now available on your phone and tablet!
Experience and play the classic board game known all over the world in a completely new way. Bringing the board to life with a beautifully animated 3D city of houses, MONOPOLY by Marmalade Game Studio for iOS has been carefully designed for an easy and interactive mobile experience that all family and friends will love, online or offline.
- A LARGE BOARD GAME- Immerse yourself in the world of MONOPOLY, the Hasbro Board Games Classic alone or with your family and friends, offline or online!
- A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE- No profit sharing, no promotional popups, Hasbro Approved
- HOUSE RULES - Play common house rules with family and friends
- QUICK MODE- Complete the MONOPOLY board game faster than ever
- SINGLE PLAYER - Play against our challenging AI.
- OFFLINE MULTIPLAYER - Play together with family and friends and pass the phone on between rounds - also offline
- ONLINE MULTIPLAYER - Play a digital MONOPOLY game with people all over the world or create a private multiplayer game with your friends
Are you ready for the thrill and risk of throwing the dice, building houses, and ruining your family and friends in MONOPOLY, the classic digital board game?
Challenge up to FOUR PLAYERS OFFLINE in multiplayer on one device to a MONOPOLY game and build your real estate empire!
You can play alone or in multiplayer mode online or offline. Try out the multiplayer mode offline with up to four players on one device. Otherwise you can invite your friends or people all over the world to play in online multiplayer mode. When you're ready to roll the dice, you can set up a private multiplayer lobby.
Complete a MONOPOLY game FASTER THAN EVER IN FAST MODE!
Are you concerned that a MONOPOLY game will take too long? Use our new quick mode to finish a game in no more than an hour. You will spend less time of your MONOPOLY life in prison, build faster and finish the game after the first player goes bankrupt. The richest player wins!
Our mobile MONOPOLY board games classic contains all known, POPULAR HOUSE RULES!
Do you get M400 instead of M200 in your family if you land directly on LOS? Create a custom game with Classic House Rules for your family for alone or in multiplayer mode, online or offline.
Our digital mobile MONOPOLY board game is FAMILY-FRIENDLY and risk-free for children!
We have made sure that our MONOPOLY board game for children is safe, risk-free and easy to play online or offline for the whole family. Just like the original board game, anyone can play it, kids or adults! Since the game is ad-free, you don't run the risk of encountering ads. With the private online multiplayer mode you don't have to share a game with strangers, completely safe for children.
Play with your LOCAL EDITION of MONOPOLY by Hasbro, the board game Classic!
Our game contains the largest number of localized game boards that a digital mobile board game has ever offered. Play along and roll the dice on a board from selected countries around the world and unlock the "Explorer Pack" to discover different cities and build real estate!
Let's throw the dice and play a game of MONOPOLY!
The MONOPOLY-Design New York 2121:
- Buy and sell yourself to digital wealth
- Buy plots from the outskirts to high-rise buildings in the center
- Drive through the Cybernetic Quarter and meander through the SoHo markets
- Invest in the industrial port or become a giant corporation
- Play as cyber dog, subway, taxi or hover bike. Challenge family and friends, jump through time and find out who will own it all!
Ratings and reviews
Great game, please incorporate chat
Find it really a successful implementation, the graphics are in no way inferior to the Xbox version. Unfortunately, even after the latest update 1.05, there is still the problem that it sometimes just stops and you are thrown out, which is really very annoying ... And what I would still like would be a chat so that you can write to yourself Namely, as soon as you switch to WhatsApp, it can also happen that you are kicked out ... And what would be great if it is not your turn that you can still see the values of the streets when you press the other players and also his own if you press on the street ... Would be great if someone would answer me on the rating ... Actually I should only give 4 stars because of the connection problem, but the implementation is really great, so 5 *** **
First of all, I'm giving it five stars because it's a great game with a great implementation on the whole. One thing bothers me a lot though. And that it's all very calculating and the dice don't really fall randomly. In most cases you can already guess what is happening. For example, at the start of the game, in the first round, one hundred percent comes to the event space and pulls the card "go .. fields back" and you pay 200 taxes. Just as in the course of the game, if you have a lot of money, you rarely get to someone's fields where they could work their way up, but the other way around. Those who lose once have no chance of getting into the game because the dice are calculated accordingly. Just as an example .. if I don't have much left and I take out an event card, I'm guaranteed to only get cards where I have to pay. On the other hand, the one who already has a lot anyway .. who inherits and is the only one who gets free play.
I very much wish that a mode will be built into the game where the dice really fall 100% randomly. As I said, otherwise a great game.
Freeze after about 30-40 minutes
The game is really very well made and is a lot of fun, especially with friends. However, the game hangs up in the middle of the round when it gets really exciting and there is no more fun to play. In addition, there is no cache function, which means that playing online with friends often leads to disconnections.
Data used to track you personally
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites of other companies:
Data not associated with you
The following data may be collected but not linked to your identity:
- Purchased items
- Usage data
For example, privacy practices may vary depending on the features you use or your age. Further information
- Marmalade Game Studio Limited
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 (or newer) and a Mac with an Apple M1 chip.
German, English, French, Italian, Korean, Spanish
- Monopoly is a trademark of Hasbro and is used with permission. © 2019 Hasbro. All rights reserved.
- In-app purchases
- Explorer € 5.49
- Season pass € 19.99
- New York 2121 - board € 5.49
- What is Forbidden City
- What is humanity for the Kashmiri?
- Why is there a new arms race
- Growing marijuana almost everywhere like weeds
- Why does my cat like her collar
- What are Flashs superpowers
- How will Facebook end
- Is the Happy Birthday song still copyrighted
- Is Sri Lanka a Hindu nation
- Men are physically more capable than women
- What is a health risk assessment
- How do pontoon bridges work
- Have you ever gone bankrupt
- How do you generate questions
- There is a fundamental problem with capitalism
- Jay Z owns his publishing business
- Which word rhymes with keyboard
- What if the SCP Foundation existed?
- Are there startup incubators in Istanbul
- What is FL Studio Compatible Storage
- What are the ethical business ventures
- How should I behave with a friend
- What is the practical value of mindfulness
- Why does ATP contain adenine and ribose