What is a tangled state
Crash in Formula 2: Correa's condition after respiratory failure is critical but stable
After the fatal accident with the young Frenchman Anthoine Hubert in Spa, Belgium, the condition of Formula 2 driver Juan Manuel Correa, who was also involved in the crash, is critical. The 20-year-old suffered a respiratory arrest, but is stable.
Juan Manuel Correa is struggling with complications a week after his horror crash in Belgium. The Formula 2 driver involved in the fatal accident of the Frenchman Anthoine Hubert is currently unconscious, as his parents announced on Saturday night in a statement that was posted on the social networks Instagram, Twitter and Facebook as well as on the homepage of the 20th Year old racer was released.
Accordingly, when the unfortunate Correa arrived at a clinic in London, an acute respiratory distress syndrome was diagnosed. It is an injury that occurs in view of the severity of the accident, wrote Juan Carlos and Maria Correa. Unfortunately, it led to respiratory arrest. According to the statement, her son is currently connected to a breathing apparatus. His condition is critical but stable. "We are confident that our son will surprise us, as he always does with his enormous will to fight and his strength, and that he will completely recover," wrote the parents. They thanked for the well-being wishes for their son from inside and outside of motorsport. But they also asked to respect their privacy.
Correa, who has only started Formula 2 this year, was transported to England from the Liège hospital on Wednesday. In Belgium, the doctors operated on the American, who was born in Ecuador, on the day of the accident. The pilot of the Sauber Junior Team sustained severe leg injuries and a slight vertebral injury when he crashed into the car of Hubert, who had already had an accident, at high speed. Hubert died on the day of the accident at the age of 22.
Accident triggers safety debate in Formula 1
The SPORT BUZZER shows you all the current routes and this year's Formula 1 dates. Click through!
“Maria and I would like to take the opportunity to express our condolences to the Hubert family for their loss. Our hearts are broken, we can only imagine the pain this loss must have brought upon them, ”the letter said. The Formula 2 race in Belgium was canceled last Sunday after the terrible events. The junior racing series, in which Michael Schumacher's son Mick also drives, again completed the first laps after the accident in Monza on Friday. Hubert and Correa's places remained free. The accident also sparked a safety debate.
- Does affirmation really work to change life?
- What are the Worst Website Redesigns
- Some people see God as life
- Who sang Mercedes Boys
- What is the truth about Decenturion
- What is the lowest temperature in beijing
- What are the best SMS ringtones
- When will the Netherlands disappear?
- What are the international airports in Germany
- Is Confucianism Good Or Bad
- Are dampers and shock absorbers the same
- How satellites identify different plant species
- What made the Aztecs so powerful
- Can accept small bank deposits
- Where are observatories usually built
- How is telescopic glass made
- What are fire protection systems
- Who will be the next Australian captain?
- Which James Bond actor is the greatest
- What comes after the classic mechanics
- Officially announces ranks to BITSAT
- Should I buy Saturn VUE in 2007?
- What do you know about Hiawatha
- Are all animals suitable for human consumption
- Jack Teagarden was a Native American
- Why do people run for a comfortable life
- Who can apply for a forex card
- Biology Mammals are more than animals
- Why did the Hawaiians kill James Cook
- Why is Baelish called Littlefinger
- Why is it so difficult to match company names
- Is a SoloLearn certificate valuable
- Why are most marine aquariums indoors