What should everyone know about teamwork
This is how you control work in a team
Requirements for good teamwork
Prerequisite 1: common goal. The team does not pursue individual goals, but a group goal. Each individual not only has to know this common goal, but also has to align his or her own actions and thoughts accordingly. It must be clear to every team member that individual goals are subordinate to the group goal. Each member is particularly good at certain things: one has specialist specialist knowledge, another has experience in dealing with difficult customers, one is particularly socially competent, another has a network of relationships. All of these strengths are useful to the group: A team becomes strong by bringing together the strengths of its members.
Prerequisite 2: Clear division of tasks and competencies. Everyone on the team needs to know what to do and by when to finish their work. The competencies are distributed accordingly. Everyone also needs to know what the tasks and areas of responsibility of their colleagues are. This division must be communicated clearly and unambiguously - transparency prevents misunderstandings and rumors.
Requirement 3: common rules of the game. The most important group rule is mutual acceptance and support, because in a team everyone is dependent on everyone. Everyone helps everyone achieve the group goal. This includes the willingness to take on a different role or additional tasks in the team and to deal with each other objectively, openly and politely. Information must not be used as an instrument of power, but must be shared. Not the individual, but the team should have power.
Requirement 4: regular communication. At precisely defined intervals ("jour fixe"), the team must discuss who is currently completing which tasks and by when, or in what status - on schedule, with a delay, problems that have occurred - the individual tasks are. The meetings should provide information about solutions and be a forum for mutual feedback.
- Who is stealing your time
- How is botox useful in anti-aging?
- Why is DNA wrapped
- What did CERN find in plain English
- Still counts Pluto as a planet
- How effective is lemon for dark circles?
- How can Trump's lies be ignored?
- Why is the TARDIS so big
- What is the largest freshwater fish
- How good is a Redmi 4A
- Where do people buy their evening wear
- Zinc nitrate and copper carbonate react
- What is a tangled state
- Why is toothpaste hydrophobic
- Does capitalism unite people or does it divide people?
- Are people like dogs?
- What is a digital printer
- Sound chip is a microprocessor
- Did Jesus eat meat 1
- What is the best brand for trumpet mouthpieces
- Should Spain invest in nuclear weapons
- ClickFunnels is an autoresponder
- How were the battles in the First World War
- Abuse can happen in animal forums