Why different countries have different internet speeds
This is how fast mobile internet is in Germany
Berlin (red) - Mobile Internet in Germany is slower than in France and Poland. Last year, the average mobile internet speed in Germany was 6.1 Mbit / s, as German mobile phone users determined with the help of an app. For comparison: In France it was 8.4 Mbit / s, in Poland 8.6 Mbit / s, in the United Kingdom 5.0 Mbit / s and in Italy 5.4 Mbit / s.
These are the countries where you surf the fastest
The fastest mobile internet connection can be found in Denmark (22.3 Mbit / s), followed by Switzerland (16.6 Mbit / s), Norway (14.8 Mbit / s), Sweden (11.6 Mbit / s) and Finland (11.2 Mbit / s). The slowest connections, on the other hand, are in Ukraine (0.3 Mbit / s), Bosnia and Herzegovina (1.0 Mbit / s) and Moldova (1.8 Mbit / s).
Telekom before E-Plus
There are strikingly large differences between the German mobile network operators. According to the experience of German cell phone users, the fastest connections in 2014 could be assigned to the Telekom network. The average download speed measured by the users was 9.1 Mbit / s. According to user measurements, the E-Plus network was the second fastest network with 6.8 Mbit / s. The networks of Vodafone and o2 could be booked as the third and fourth fastest networks with 5.0 Mbit / s and 4.8 Mbit / s respectively.
Speed depends on many factors
"Numerous factors explain the different speeds reached by mobile phone users in different countries," says Professor Jukka Manner, head of the Netradar project at Aalto University. This includes not only the network of the mobile network operator], but the applications used, speed limits, the distance between the user and the mobile network antenna, the landscape and more.
The "Netradar" app
Netradar is an app for measuring cellular network connections and mobile applications. The app is available free of charge for Android, iOS, Windowns Phone, Blackberry, Nokia X, Meego, Symbian and Jolla / Sailfish. So far, the Netradar app has been installed 200,000 times. The database contains five million measurements from all over the world.
- How do people get slaves from the Illuminati
- What comes after the classic mechanics
- What is an Aggregated Monthly Payment
- Lives in our hands for a long time
- A B Ed is important
- How is your lifestyle in Adelaide
- Why do people compare PUBG and Fortnite
- Why was Hideki Tojo sent to prison?
- Geekbench benchmark makes your phone slower
- How does fluconazole work
- Why do satellites spin or spin
- Why do astronauts breathe 100 oxygen
- How hot is fire
- Typhoon is a Japanese word
- Will purchase Apple GoPro
- How is summer in Karachi Pakistan
- Veraergert eating oatmeal divurticulus
- How can I trigger a seizure?
- What are soil plants
- What can we learn from Bheema Mahabharat
- What is the use of solvent dyes
- Why am I unproductive
- Why is psychology important in the workplace
- Can you learn EMT online