What is the Qt Framework
Qt: The C ++ framework for developing cross-platform software
Qt is programmed in C ++, whereby the programming language through the preprocessor MOC (Meta-Object Compiler) to features like the elementary Signal and slot mechanism (enables event-controlled communication between program objects). For this purpose, the preprocessor generates standard-compliant C ++ from the Qt source code before compilation. As a consequence, Qt applications with common C ++ compilers like GCC, ICC, MinGW or MSVC are translated. Newer versions of the framework also offer access to Qt's own Markup language QMLwhich simplifies the GUI development in particular. In addition to these internal language solutions, there are various ones provided by third-party providers Connectionsfor other programming languages like Python, Ruby, Go, Java or PHP.
With qmake (standard solution) and Qbs (QtB.uild S.uite) holds the framework two own build systems ready, although other systems such as CMake can also be used. In addition, users have their own integrated development environment Qt Creator are available, including has a code editor and enables quick access to the selected components.
- What is diffuse hair
- Are nuclear weapons necessary
- What are class variables
- Where is SQLite used extensively?
- How old is Avril Lavigne
- What is the keyword of marketing
- Why doesn't everyone just use Vanilla JS
- How do you like your ice cream
- Why can't I answer certain questions anonymously?
- Is Sri Lanka a Hindu nation
- The UK universities offer MS courses
- Mission trips are fine
- What are the five most digestive foods
- What are some new library concepts
- Why did the euro fail
- How to say tribe in Amharic
- Eating garter snakes salamanders
- How special is Canada for the USA
- Why do companies pay to post jobs
- What is an introduction to me
- Who is Veda Vyasa
- Who is your favorite character in the Stormlight archive
- How is benzene made from etin
- Foreigners can buy property in Ningbo China