How can you learn Git online
Git tutorial: getting started with the version control system
Like many other version control systems, Git has a tagging function that allows mark selected items in the history of a repository as important to let. Typically, such tags are used to mark releases of software such as version 1.0, 2.0 etc. so that they can be easily accessed at any time, even for large projects. Git supports two types of tags:
- Annotated tags („annotated") Are saved as independent objects in the database, including their own checksum, tagging message, date, name and mail address of the tag creator as well as an optional GNU Privacy Guard signature (GPG signature).
- Non-annotated tags („lightweight“) Act - similar to branches - exclusively as a reference to a commit. This type is useful if you only need temporary tags or do not want to save the extended information.
Annotated tags create in Git by using the command "git tag -a"Apply to the desired commit. Also add the parameter "-m“, You can - put in straight quotation marks - directly in the command line the desired Tagging message formulate. In this Git tutorial, we generated the “Test” commit, which we also link to a tag including the “example tag” message for this purpose:
- Why is net neutrality a thing
- Can we survive without the nerves
- What is a digraph in linguistics
- Is there an inflation on the stock exchange
- Which ministers were killed by Sambhaji Maharaj
- Drinking coffee every day creates bad habits
- What big names are against crypto
- What is a solution to poverty 1
- Is grammatically correct after almost 30 years
- What is stacking cap construction
- How do we explain about hostas
- Why do iron ore fines agglomerate
- There were pacifist Indian tribes
- Is Taekwondo effective in MMA and UFC
- How should I overcome self-depression
- Which are the best universities for CFD
- Is homosexuality criminalized in Turkey
- There were two Godzillas in Godzilla in 1998
- In which scene did Paul Walker die?
- Brings Yahoo Answers questions together
- Who is the youngest IAS to date
- How would you classify Richard Feynman's accent
- Are you afraid of your own religion?
- What is AccuWeather