What is a composite magnetic circuit
The closed path followed by lines of magnetic force is called Magnetic circuit. By doing Magnetic circuitThe magnetic flux or line of magnetic force starts at one point and ends at the same point after it finishes its path. The flux is generated by magnets; it can be a permanent magnet or an electromagnet.
A Magnetic circuit consists of magnetic materials with high permeability such as iron, mild steel, etc. Magnetic circuits are used in various devices such as the electric motor, transformers, relays, generator galvanometers, etc. Suppose a solenoid had N turns on an iron core. The magnetic flux of ø Weber is established in the core when the current of I amps is passed through a solenoid.
Let l = mean length of the magnetic circuit
A = cross-sectional area of the core
µr = relative permeability of the core
Now the flux density in the core material
Magnetizing force in the core
According to labor law, the work done in moving a unit pole after the magnetic circuit is equal to the ampere-turns enclosed by the magnetic circuit.
The above equation explains the following points
- Directly proportional to a number of turns (N) and current (I). It can be seen that the flux increases when the number of turns or the current increases and decreases when either of the two quantities decreases. NI is the magnetomotive force (MMF).
- Inversely proportional to l/a µ0µr, where from (l/a µ0µr) is called reluctance. The lower the reluctance, the higher the flux and vice versa.
- How to make rasmalai at home
- What does maturity mean to you
- Are there really meta-people
- How do blackheads get so bad
- What are some examples of cultural artifacts
- Is Barnabas a real name
- What is digital marketing
- How much dust is too much
- Are there franchise opportunities for 3D printing
- What does the drug called Librax do
- How do i get servers cheap
- What is special about Samsung smartphones
- Is it okay to have insecurities?
- Are you a graphic designer
- Which banks do transfers in Ghana
- Which is the most affordable car in 2019
- Will the Oraquick result still be correct?
- How does immigration and citizenship work by CIC
- Is there any healing power
- What is branding in the market
- Why is RAM memory more expensive than ROM
- Why can't I download the Messanger app?
- Is my IQ score reliable?
- How do I crack the SSC exam 1