What is the FIFA Confederation Cup
Report: FIFA to introduce new Club World Cup from 2021 - replacement for Confederations Cup
From 2021 there will apparently be a bigger Club World Cup in the summer under the guise of FIFA. ZDF reports that FIFA boss Gianni Infantino is for the time being renouncing a global Nations League.
In the official dispute over new competitions, the signs are apparently on the introduction of aextended Club World Cup from 2021. As the ZDF reported in his “sports report” on Sunday, FIFA boss Gianni Infantino wants to do without the global Nations League, which he also propagated.
New Club World Cup to replace Confederations Cup
The concept, which is to be adopted at the meeting of the FIFA Council next Friday in Miami, envisages that 24 teams play the Club World Cup for the first time in two years, twelve of them from Europe. So far, the competition has been held in December with seven teams without much international response. The competition would replace the Confederations Cup, which last took place in Russia in 2017 with Germany winning.
“Yes, that's how it will happen, we want to say goodbye to the new Club World Cup and we will make this decision,” said Brazilian FIFA Councilor Fernando Sarney ZDF.
How do you qualify for the new Club World Cup?
More than a year agointernational media reported unanimouslyabout the discussed mode of the new mega World Cup. Accordingly, Europe should provide a total of twelve teams - most of them. This would be the last four Champions League winners and the respective finalists, as well as the top teams from the UEFA ranking. South America has five teams, the last four winners of the Copa Libertadores (the South American Champions League) and the best CONMEBOL team. There are also two teams from North America, Asia and Oceania as well as a team from the organizer.
Controversial offer for Club World Cup and Nations League probably off the table
The European members of the Council around DFB boss Reinhard Grindel and UEFA President Aleksander Ceferin had so far successfully fought against Infantino's marketing plans. Apparently off the table is the controversial offer for 25 billion dollars from an officially unnamed consortium for the rights to the Club World Cup and Nations League.
These are the most spectacular fan choreographies
- What is the physical meaning of momentum
- What is the pH for ammonia
- How do guys suggest in India
- What are some tips for cooking shrimp
- Should India respond to Pakistan's nuclear threat
- What is a memorandum in social work
- How do you say dress in French?
- Does someone hear depressing music?
- Do angels and demons affect your life
- Is it okay to be a pessimist
- Who is Avantika in Indian Mythology
- What is bank privatization
- Why do mammals sleep
- Has someone suggested it on Quora
- Was Abu Hamid Al Ghazali misogynist
- Why is Starbucks not a franchise
- Do dolphins have bacon
- Who is the noblest family in Pakistan
- How do I think scientifically
- What are the best psychedelic trance songs
- What do the production costs for oil depend on?
- What are some alternatives to OmniFocus
- Lives in our hands for a long time
- What does Curacao Gone Red
- How to pronounce IRC
- How can we support training institutes
- Where are submarine cables connected
- Why doesn't Xbox or PS4 have bluetooth
- Works candle magic
- Artificial wood was created by humans
- What are metallic prints
- Why shouldn't we hate men?
- What does SSH Secure Shell protect against