Which word rhymes with keyboard
Rhyme book. For your verses for your poem. Just rhyme
ReimBuch is a digital, German rhyming dictionary for quickly and easily finding suitable rhyming words.
With ReimBuch you will find the right rhyming word for your verse in the poem, your lyrics or your speech in a flash.
Simply enter any term (or alternatively just the ending of a term) in the search field above and click on "Find rhyme!". Subsequently, appropriate rhyming proposals appear. Have fun rhyming!
Writer's block? Try the right rhyme on keyboard!
The ReimBook is also available as an app for your iPhone and iPad with numerous functions such as voice notes, notebook and bookmarks!
The ReimBuch - App for iPhone and iPad
The 'ReimBuch' app is a small, simple helper for the creative use of texts.
It is the ideal tool for creative professionals looking for a suitable rhyming word to complete a verse in a musical text, poem, or other text. The application is also a source of inspiration, which can be used to bridge gaps in creativity and generate completely new lines of thought.
After entering a term, you immediately get an overview of existing rhyme suggestions, which are sorted according to the number of syllables and displayed in a text window. There is no need to scroll down forever, as the results are displayed in a bundle.
Navigation is simplified by functions such as the history overview, which enables viewing and navigating through the 11 most recent results. A term can be saved in a favorites list by pressing the asterisk key. A random number generator can display random, rhyming blocks of data.
The 'Notebook' function offers the possibility of writing down new ideas (your own rhymes, entire text passages or lyrics) immediately in the Rhyming Book and saving them.
Voice memo function: You have a great idea and don't want to lose the associated speech rhythm in the written note? Or do you just don't have the time or inclination to laboriously type your texts into your device? The voice memo function allows uncomplicated sound recording and playback. From now on you can even play a track from your music library while recording, for example to stay in the rhythm!
The clean, hand-held database is constantly being expanded. You can also send me new suggestions via an in-app mail function, which I can make available to all users very quickly using the "Load database" function. Of course, every app update still includes the latest database.
No internet connection required for using the app!
A brief overview:
- very easy to use
- lightning-fast offline database
- 'Notebook' function
- 'Voice memo' function for sound recording and playback
- Playback of a track from your music library even while recording!
- Clickable alternative suggestions in footnotes
- History overview
- Favorites list (bookmarks)
- Random generator function
- In-app mail - support
- 'Load database' function for manual updating
- Has revised Bolano a lot
- Are people unable to deal with emotions
- Which material is used for a filling
- What is Synapse Where does it occur
- Are there mechatronics in India
- What are the disadvantages of lingual braces
- What's wrong with my strawberry plants
- How do I set myself a goal
- What's so bad about suburbs
- What are some old goose skin books
- Have meteorite crystals
- Syria completely collapsed from Israel
- What are start and stop codons
- How did Martin Dougiamas develop Moodle
- Where can I find my saved videos
- Who are your favorite professors or academics?
- Typhoon is a Japanese word
- Which tree has the most beautiful leaves?
- What will the next CryptoKitties be
- What is unwise exe
- What is the Taiwan dispute
- Cocci is a good bacteria
- How fierce is a mother cat
- What things make you mentally hesitate more?
- Who discovered mutation
- What is your most unforgettable theater experience
- How do probationary periods work
- How does legal outsourcing work
- What are some Photoshop tips
- Asana has a chat function
- How can I improve my reflections
- What are the main aspects of philosophy
- Why is Disprin prohibited
- How is Shimla doing for an asthmatic child