What is molecular weight 2
As Molecular mass, also molecular mass (engl. molecular mass, molecular weight), earlier Molecular weight, is the sum of the atomic masses of all atoms in a molecule. In the case of salts, one speaks of formula mass, since salts are made up of ions, not molecules.
It will be between more relative (has no unit of measure) and absolute molecular weight (given in kg, G or. u or There) differentiated.
Relative molecular mass
The relative molecular mass is one-twelfth of the mass of the carbon isotope12C standardized molecular mass and therefore has no unit of measurement.Calculation of the relative molecular mass of water and carbon dioxidefrom the individual relative atomic masses: Formula: H2O Mrel = 2 × 1 + 16 = 18 Formula: CO2 M.rel = 12 + 2 × 16 = 44
Absolute molecular mass
The absolute molecular mass can be expressed in the unit of measurementG can be specified. However, since the numerical values are very small, the atomic mass unit is preferredu or There is used, which means the twelfth part of the mass of the carbon isotope12C understands. By definition, the twelfth part has a mole of the carbon isotope 12C a mass of 1 g. The absolute molecular mass (in u or There) and the molar mass of a molecule (in g / mol) numerically identical.
The absolute molecular mass mM. is obtained by dividing the molar massM. of a molecule by the number of particles in a moleNA.:
Another way of determining molecular mass mM. of any molecule is the addition of the atomic masses mA. of all atoms involved in the structure of the molecule. If a chemical element occurs more than once in the molecule in question, the atomic mass of this element must of course also be taken into account several times (n times) when adding the atomic masses. The atomic masses are given in the periodic table of the elements.
Category: Chemical quantity
- How many of you are from JNV
- Experience with the Content Delivery Network CDN77
- Why do people hate Scientology
- What's popular right now
- Is it okay to rinse baby wipes?
- Is the price of Home Depot USA the same as that of Amazon
- Make senior engineers good entrepreneurs
- Can masturbation stunt your growth?
- It is autoimmune and curable
- Have laptop batteries ever caught fire?
- What is automatic model optimization
- What is the value of 3 3
- Officially announces ranks to BITSAT
- What is the truth about Decenturion
- What is the current status of Mangalyaan
- Which university is the best in Thailand
- What is a quantized circulation
- How tall is Cori Gauff
- How did Rutherford split the atom?
- What are additional credits worth at the university?
- Why is Brexit so famous
- What are the characteristics of Tally
- Why shouldn't you reward children
- How do you say charm in Mandarin