What issues should I get from ASOIAF
Good news and bad news: George R.R. During the quarantine, Martin wrote a few hundred pages for the penultimate book of his "Game Of Thrones" fantasy epic "The Song of Ice and Fire". Nevertheless, the "The Winds of Winter" book is far from finished.
George R. R. Martin on plans for 2021
While most of the HBO adaptation of his series has already run, Martin regularly updates his fans on Not a Blog about the status of the long-awaited sixth volume of "A Song Of Ice And Fire". In his last blog post, Martin was optimistic about the promising progress he had made in completing his novel over the past year: "I wrote hundreds of pages to THE WINDS OF WINTER in 2020," wrote Martin. “The best year I've had at WOW since I started it.” However, he is not entirely sure why it went so well: “Maybe the isolation. Or maybe I just got on a lucky streak. Sometimes I also have a lucky streak. "
But fans shouldn't rejoice too soon. So Martin still has a lot of work to do: "But I have to keep going," added Martin. “I still have hundreds of pages to write to bring the novel to a satisfactory conclusion. That's what the year 2021 is for, I hope. ”So the most famous yet unfinished novel seems to be a long time coming.
He promises a different "Game of Thrones" degree
However, the author does not want to give out a precise deadline: "I will not make any predictions about when I will be finished ... Every time I do that, the a * holers on the Internet take this as a 'promise' and then longingly wait Crucify me when I miss the deadline. All I want to say is that I am hopeful. "
What is certain, however, is that the end of the book series will differ significantly from that of the series. The final season of the HBO series "Game of Thrones" disappointed quite a few fans. Most loyal viewers missed the sovereign storytelling of previous seasons and complained about numerous logic gaps. In addition, they were not satisfied with the development of some characters (for example Daenerys Targaryen) because it seemed implausible to them.
Some spin-offs and an animation series are planned
Martin published the first chapter of the sixth volume in May 2016. The author had also posted the chapter on his blog. The extract from the novel is about Arianne Martell and her journey through Dorne with the "Sand Snakes". It doesn't sound very exciting at first, but the origins of the Khaleesi and their dragons are also touched upon.
Martin's last book “A Dance with Dragons” is celebrating its tenth anniversary this summer. In the meantime, "Game Of Thrones" announced some spin-offs from the hit series. Including the prequel "Tales of Dunk & Egg". However, this is just one of several "Game of Thrones" spin-offs planned for HBO in the. Filming for another prequel called “House of The Dragon” will start this year.
A Game Of Thrones animated series is also planned on HBO Max.
- What are the best settings for PUBG
- Is there an A-list actor list
- Why don't boys like breastfeeding girls
- How to get a law degree
- The pancreas can heal itself from diabetes
- How many types of chinchilla are there
- How can I increase my positive attitude
- Can Yoga Do Something To Lose Weight?
- What are the best sweets in India
- Is the Jio SIM free or not
- Does being psychological affect your relationships?
- What are some Christmas decorations inside
- Why is the pH measured and not pOH
- How is it that Christians do not believe in astrology?
- What is Tizen OS
- What are some healthy brands of oatmeal
- How much space is used
- What companies suffered from daemonization
- Is science superior to the truth?
- What is the difficulty level of UPESEAT
- How much do junior software engineers earn
- What's your favorite 2017 soundtrack
- Should Arsenal sign Jamie Vardy