What is mathematical analysis
Mathematical methods for processing and analyzing mass data (exercise)
- 02.03.2020 13: 30-16: 00 0534, small lecture hall
- 03.03.2020 13: 30-16: 00 0534, small lecture hall
- 04.03.2020 13: 30-16: 00 0534, small lecture hall
- 05.03.2020 13: 30-16: 00 0534, small lecture hall
- March 6th, 2020 13: 30-16: 00 0534, small lecture hall
- 09.03.2020 13: 30-16: 00 0534, small lecture hall
- 03/10/2020 13: 30-16: 00 0534, small lecture hall
- 11.03.2020 13: 30-16: 00 0534, small lecture hall
- 12.03.2020 13: 30-16: 00 0534, small lecture hall
- 13.03.2020 13: 30-16: 00 0534, small lecture hall
After successfully participating in this event, the students know and master the essential methods for recognizing hidden structures in mass data, methods for analyzing high-dimensional data, data-based model adaptation processes, as well as adaptable algorithms and methods of machine learning. Furthermore, they are familiar with how these methods are used in different applications, for example in signal processing, image classification, affiliation recognition, etc.
The aim of analyzing large amounts of data (“Big Data”) is to find models for this data in order to be able to draw appropriate conclusions or findings and make decisions. This event introduces the theoretical basics of this "big data" analysis and presents the most important algorithms and methods for data analysis. The content of the lecture is divided into the following sections: matrix calculation, multivariate distributions and moments, dimension reduction (principal component analysis, multidimensional scaling, non-linear methods), classification and grouping (discriminant analysis, cluster analysis), support vector machine, machine learning.
Basics of probability theory and stochastic processes, good knowledge of analysis and algebra.
Teaching and learning methods
Development and presentation of the lecture content on the blackboard. Consolidation of the lecture material by solving tasks and calculation examples in the exercises.
Study and examination performance
The module examination is carried out in the form of a written examination. In this, by answering questions and presenting a solution approach for a given problem, it should be proven that the students know the essential algorithms and methods from the lectures and exercises and can use them in corresponding applications.
A lecture notes will be provided. Further literature will be given in the lecture.
- Let us make ourselves stronger when we are students
- What does Asperger's look like
- Why does cortisol reduce anxiety
- Which butter is used in the buttercream frosting?
- Have Uhauls Commercial Plates
- Can AI feel and if so, how
- How much should someone enjoy their work
- Which countries use the English system
- Why is Twitter so easy to hack
- What is repentance according to your religion?
- What does a vulcanizer do in Nigeria
- Was Mashal Khan guilty
- What are secrets of stealth attraction
- What do the Indonesians think about Sufism at the moment?
- Eating garter snakes salamanders
- How dogs hear human voices
- How long should oral sex last
- What are the disadvantages of home ownership
- How do subsidies affect a supply curve?
- Why is the Tamil language not becoming modern
- How do land animals get water
- ClickFunnels is an autoresponder
- What are the branches of aeronautical engineering
- How legitimate is Scribd